Purex® with Crystals Fragrance Fresh Spring Waters™ Liquid Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY PUREX #43 in Laundry Detergent

Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

Shannon G.
Marion, AR
I buy the large side-spigot version of this product to get an even better value. I find it cleans my colors and whites well, leaving a fresh but not overpowering scent. Even in cold water, I get good results. I do use more detergent than suggested for tougher loads of heavy fabric like my husband’s work pants and stinky golf clothes, but it’s still a good value.Purex Liquid Detergents Ultra Concentrate Original Fresh With Color Safe Bleach Alternative Laundry Detergent 72 Oz Jug
Ashley L.
This is a product hat I started using due to my husband. He has used this product for years and has absolutely loved it! It does a great job of removing stains, the color protectant performs as expected, and I can honestly say it checks all my criteria for laundry detergent. I am not sold on the scent which is why I only gave four stars, but this is simply personal preference - nothing against the product itself!
Patty H.
Eagle Pass
Have been using Purex Liquid Detergents Ultra Concentrate Original Fresh With Color Safe Bleach Alternative Laundry Detergent 72 Oz Jug for years. It great for the price and it cleans my clothes with no problems. Like the way it smells after laundry is dry and put away.
Jenny G.
forest city
Great smell! Laundry came out smelling fresh and was clean. The price was very good in comparison to others in its class. I did notice however that the smell did not last throughout the day as much as I would have liked it to. For the price I was pleased. I would purchase again.
Haley H.
Linden, AL
This detergent is the best. It removes all stains from our clothes and leaves them smelling fresh and clean. My husbands work clothes get all sorts of stains and after I wash them they are clean! I recommend this to all of my friends and family.
Megan G.
Orlando , FL
I love this product it’s very gentle on clothes but makes them smell totally clean! It does what it’s suppose to do which is clean the clothes and make them
Soft! I also find that this product doesn’t make colors fade which is great too!
Camille G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like how affordable it is and I enjoy the smell but I’ve noticed that the smell doesn’t really stay on the clothes. It does clean and it is affordable so I’d recommend if you’re not trying to spend a lot of money on laundry detergent
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a great brand and it has a lot in the bottle. It smells great, suds up well, and is affordable. It is effective as it cleans my clothing well and makes it smell great. I purchased this at Walmart and I will buy it again.
Cydney C.
Severna Park
Purex gets my laundry super clean and smells delicious. It seems to last longer than most brands and is really effective in fighting stains in the first wash. A little more expensive than normal brands but worth the price!
Paige S.
Trumann, AR
Great for sensitive skin but not great on grease stains. Dirty clothes sometimes have to be rewashed. It’s a great and long lasting smell. It gets odors out easily. It is perfect with a laundry booster or color safe bleach