Purex® with Crystals Fragrance Fresh Spring Waters™ Liquid Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Aureanna B.Purex® with Crystals Fragrance Fresh Spring Waters™ Liquid Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by dana% L.

BY PUREX #25 in Laundry Detergent

Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
This is the only brand that I can use without breaking out into hives. I find that none of my family members have issues with this laundry soap and anytime we change brands, they end up with bumps all over. Thankfully, it is relatively inexpensive and does a great job at when we wash our clothes with it. The scent is also amazing and it gets out little stains. With six people in my house, I have a lot of laundry to do. Thankfully, I don’t have to use a lot to get good results. I definitely recommend
Danielle C.
Purex is actually one of the worst detergents that I've ever used. You have to use almost an entire cap full just to get your laundry soapy. I have extremely sensitive skin and when I use this laundry detergent I get red hives and itchy all over because of the harsh ingredients in the detergent.
Crystal F.
This product works OK. It gets my clothes clean but I feel that my clothes could be cleaner with a higher in the laundry soap. It does have a nice price tag attached to the amount that you get. It doesn’t really have a smell to it so you don’t have to worry about that transferring to your clothes.
Cassandra P.
Conway, AR
Best clean for the best price! I like my clothes to smell like they just came out of the washer, and this detergent keeps them smelling fresh. It’s way more affordable than some of the other brands. I would highly recommend, especially if you have a lot of laundry to do all the time!
Mari L.
Milwaukee
So I’ve use the PX before I got it at target it smells awesome gets the job done it’s very affordable this is a product that I use couple times a month and I will purchase from time to time depending on my financial situation but it is a very affordable and I recommend anyone use it
Cassie E.
Mobile, AL
I recently started using this because it was buy one get one free at Publix and I am trying to save money but I’m overall impressed. My clothes actually smell really good and I didn’t have to spend a lot of money. I would recommend this if you are looking to save some money.
Anna B.
Hernando
Lifts stains and dirt out of clothes. It works really well if you do yard work or mechanic work or anything messy. It smell nice and it gets the job done. I believe this is very affordable for anyone on a budget or not. I do recommend if you tend to get dirty
Shannon G.
Marion, AR
I buy the large side-spigot version of this product to get an even better value. I find it cleans my colors and whites well, leaving a fresh but not overpowering scent. Even in cold water, I get good results. I do use more detergent than suggested for tougher loads of heavy fabric like my husband’s work pants and stinky golf clothes, but it’s still a good value.Purex Liquid Detergents Ultra Concentrate Original Fresh With Color Safe Bleach Alternative Laundry Detergent 72 Oz Jug
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
I can recommend this laundry detergent to anyone I love it it has my clothes smelling so good and it gets every staying out you know those kind of things that five-year-olds have yes those type of things tough on stains and smells great at the same time.
Denetria K.
Georgia
This is an great product. It’s very affordable, and it has a good scent. It comes with several different scents . It’s very effective . A little goes a long way with this product . I would recommend this to any buyer looking for a good detergent.