Purex® with Crystals Fragrance Fresh Spring Waters™ Liquid Laundry Detergent 170 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY PUREX

Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE. see more...

Buster M.
Blytheville, AR
This laundry detergent is the best because it gets all the stains out once it comes at the wash and dry your clothes smell amazing is literally the best detergent out there it's affordable is not expensive I will recommend to a lot of people that doesn't not use.
Jessica F.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this detergent because it's very affordable. The pros are that you get a good price the cons is that it isn't as effective at other higher priced detergents. It does leave your clothes smelling great and I would recommend it if you're on a budget.
Lisa C.
Houston , TX
This laundry detergent has an amazing smell. it last a get long time and doesn't stain the clothes says everything a normal detergent does but die a cheap price I would recommend this product to everyone because it has an amazing price and work perfectly
Tabatha M.
Georgetown, KY
Purex has always been a go to due to the price. But the Fresh Spring Waters is a very nice scent to have on your clothes. It isn't too over powering that I can not wear my perfume. Our clothes look great, feel soft and smells wonderfully clean.
Destiny P.
This is literally the only laundry detergent I buy. It is only about $6 which is incredibly affordable, and the smell is amazing. I love how fresh my clothes smell after a wash. I would recommend this all day.
Vanessa R.
I have tried this product in the past I do like it a lot the scent is very nice I don't find to be amazing but it does the job it's effective pretty affordable and I would recommend it to anyone
Onessa H.
Have used this Purex as long as I could remember. Leaves my clothes smelling good & it lasts on the clothes for awhile. Love the one that has the oxyclean great on getting out the stains.
shemariah b.
I cannot tell you guys how great this product is. it is very affordable and has a great scent. It leaves my clothes smelling super fresh and clean. it is very effective.
Nicole S.
Summerville, SC
This is the most purchased laundry detergent in our home. Noone in our family is allergic to it. It has a great scent and does a wonderful job cleaning our clothing.
arianna m.
Reading, PA
This laundry detergent works like magic and smells fabulous and lasts a long time I think everyone should know how this amazing laundry detergent works don't you.