purex® ultra® mountain breeze® liquid laundry detergent stand up bag

by Purex

* Free Shipping * Pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make doing laundry easier than ever. Contains a complete loads worth of concentrated liquid laundry detergent in each convenient pack. They dissolve quickly, even in cold water, releasing the concentrated liquid laundry detergent. Application: Laundry Applicable Material: Fabric. DPR00344. 00344. Purex Purex Ultrapacks Liquid Laundry Detergent. Cleaning Products Application: Laundry Soap Applicable Material: Fabric Dirt Types: Water-Based Soil Scent: Mountain Breeze Physical Form: Liquid Packing Type: Packet Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of purex® ultra® mountain breeze® liquid laundry detergent stand up bag !
Keene, NH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I just love purex! I love the little pods they make to do laundry now ! This is definitely one of my favorites. Great smell & very affordable which is great because it’s such a great product! Love the scent & you can pick some up at your local Walmart or target 🎯
I really love this product this product took harsh stains from my clothes ... I really underestimated this producted really bad but all I did theory mixed all my white and colored clothes and it washed the stains from out my clothes
Bowmanville
I like the Purex gel pods a lot, they’re easy just to pop into the laundry machine and not measure out liquid detergent. They clean pretty good, not like the commercials lead you to believe, but good enough that I’ll repurchase.
Mesa, AZ
This laundry detergent smells amazing. It is also very adorable. It seems to get the job done with stains and odor. I would recommend this brand to anyone with a budget, it’s very affordable. I love this detergent
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like experimenting with different brand of products but I must say these are probably ones of the best there is. Very effective is removing stains and cleaning your clothes. This scent is one of my favorites.
Dartmouth , NS
I like using Purex when doing my laundry. It smells great and it is so inexpensive compared to other brands out there. I also love that it comes in a pod shape which makes it easier to use in the wash.
Burlington, KY
I use Purex for all of my dark clothing. It makes the clothes smell good and removes stains well. These packs make washing clothes much easier so you don't have to measure out liquid.
Hobart, IN
Cost per wash is a little higher than if I were to use the liquid detergent, however the convenience of this product is was makes it worth the purchase. Just don’t eat them!
chester
Really good. Always makes clothes smell clean and fresh. Would definitely recommend. Doesn’t do much in the way of removing stains but does the job of cleaning the clothes.
Utica, NY
I love being able to throw the pods in without having to measure, good for every day use, haven’t used it on any really dirty clothes, scent could be stronger though

Looking for your answer?