Purex® UltraPacks® Mountain Breeze® Liquid Laundry Detergent Stand Up Bag 15.6 fl. oz.

BY PUREX

* Free Shipping * Pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make doing laundry easier than ever. Contains a complete loads worth of concentrated liquid laundry detergent in each convenient pack. They dissolve quickly, even in cold water, releasing the concentrated liquid laundry detergent. Application: Laundry Applicable Material: Fabric. DPR00344. 00344. Purex Purex Ultrapacks Liquid Laundry Detergent. Cleaning Products Application: Laundry Soap Applicable Material: Fabric Dirt Types: Water-Based Soil Scent: Mountain Breeze Physical Form: Liquid Packing Type: Packet Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0% see more...

Stephen V.
Hobart, IN
Cost per wash is a little higher than if I were to use the liquid detergent, however the convenience of this product is was makes it worth the purchase. Just don’t eat them!
Nicole J.
Utica, NY
I love being able to throw the pods in without having to measure, good for every day use, haven’t used it on any really dirty clothes, scent could be stronger though
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
I just love purex! I love the little pods they make to do laundry now ! This is definitely one of my favorites. Great smell & very affordable which is great because it’s such a great product!
Love the scent & you can pick some up at your local Walmart or target 🎯
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. I’m not one who goes for chemical free products. I need to smell the clean. This product gets the job done for me. I don’t have to worry about things still being dirty after I use this product.
Kelly H.
Mesa, AZ
This laundry detergent smells amazing. It is also very adorable. It seems to get the job done with stains and odor. I would recommend this brand to anyone with a budget, it’s very affordable. I love this detergent
shakira v.
Indianapolis, IN
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Liset S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best product that you can buy ever , it has the best quality, really love it this is amazing, ill continue buying it 😊😊forever, maybe the price is not the best ones but I’ll still keep buying it 🤗
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like experimenting with different brand of products but I must say these are probably ones of the best there is. Very effective is removing stains and cleaning your clothes. This scent is one of my favorites.
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
I use Purex for all of my dark clothing. It makes the clothes smell good and removes stains well. These packs make washing clothes much easier so you don't have to measure out liquid.
Brittany P.
Plano, TX
Cleans very well Cleans very well Cleans very well Cleans very well Cleans very well Cleans very well Cleans very well Cleans very well Cleans very well Cleans very well Cleans very well Cleans very well Cleans very well