Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by angela c.Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Debbie D.

BY PUREX

Double Cleaning Power in Every Drop For all Machines including HE Triple Action Bright White Clean. No Mess.  No spills.  No heavy bottles.  Laundry Simplified.® Introducing new Purex® UltraPacks™ detergent, yet another innovative new laundry product from Purex. New Purex UltraPacks contain a complete load’s worth of concentrated liquid laundry detergent in each convenient pack. They dissolve quickly, even in cold water, releasing the concentrated liquid laundry detergent. No more measuring. No more mess. Just toss and go! With double the cleaning power in every drop, you can trust your clothes will come out bright, white and clean. see more...

• Has anyone had a problem with these not dissolving? 3 Answers
Iesha L.
Boynton Beach, FL
I discovered Purex when I moved on campus in college and was buying things for my dorm. Purex is one of the cheapest brands of laundry detergent and most effective! My pack of pods lasted me two semesters and I did laundry every week
Erica M.
Granby, MA
Love these packs. So much easier than liquid detergent. You just grab one, throw it in, and are done instead of dealing with liquid dripping everywhere. They work great but can tend to be a little pricey unless on sale.
Bianca V.
The product worked well but I am personally not a fan of the packaged laundry detergent. Te
THey waste too quickly and I had to use 2 for my loads
But the smell was great and it was effective
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
I'm allergic to detergent scents and these are awesome to use. They are usually on sale which helps and I love the pods because they are effortless and you don't waste any product.
Aryn S.
Alma, MI
I'm in college and this is the only laundry detergent I use. I love that I don't have to worry about measuring liquid. I also love that I don't have to drag a big jug down to the laundry room, I just grab one of these an stick it in my pocket on my way out the door. Another plus is that they have scent free UltraPacks. This is great for me because I have sensitive skin and a lot of detergents/softeners bother my skin. The UltraPacks are also affordable- even for a college student. I would recommend these to everyone.
Lauryn S.
I got these for very cheap (Buy 1 get 2 Free deal) so I thought I would use them as they are very convenient and I use a common laundry room. They're so so and I would probably buy them again if I didn't like testing out laundry detergent so much. Haha. But they're a lot cheaper than the Tide Pods, so if you're looking for pod detergent, these are a very good price. They get the job done but that's pretty much it. They don't leave a scent, which I enjoy, but some people might not like.
Lauline G.
Any liquid laundry in the ultra pack form is my favorite, but I genuinely like the Purex brand because not only of the quality of the product, but because it is extremely affordable. When I would purchase this brand from CVS, there would always be a sale 2 for $6. You can't beat that price or quality.
Karlena W.
I switched to these when I was using a public laundry room and didn't want to lug a bottle of detergent around. I was surprised by how well these worked and how affordable they were. I use them now because I have high-efficiency machines in my apartment. I love the smell, they get my clothes clean, and are not unnecessarily expensive. Overall, this is a great value.
Hope W.
Mobile, AL
These are great for apartment dwellers and college students! They are easy to carry around and you only need need one for each load. It gets the job done! The price is low(less than $3) so, which means more money in your pocket.
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
You cant beat the smell of fresh laundry to get your day jumping. but when its crispy clean and non fading also, the skys the limit. thats how purex rocks. it got out the red wine stain i got on my tshirt and made it soft and smelling great.
Janelle J.
Coldwater, MI
Has anyone had a problem with these not dissolving?