Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Debbie D.Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by angela c.

BY PUREX #71 in Starch

Double Cleaning Power in Every Drop For all Machines including HE Triple Action Bright White Clean. No Mess.  No spills.  No heavy bottles.  Laundry Simplified.® Introducing new Purex® UltraPacks™ detergent, yet another innovative new laundry product from Purex. New Purex UltraPacks contain a complete load’s worth of concentrated liquid laundry detergent in each convenient pack. They dissolve quickly, even in cold water, releasing the concentrated liquid laundry detergent. No more measuring. No more mess. Just toss and go! With double the cleaning power in every drop, you can trust your clothes will come out bright, white and clean. see more...

• Has anyone had a problem with these not dissolving? 3 Answers
michelle d.
michelle d.
Absolutely amazing! A must have in my household. We buy in bulk whem Walgreens has their 1.99 sale on them. Removes stains and make clothes smell amazing
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
I work in fast food and purex is the only laundry detergent I use that gets out all of the grease in my clothes!! it also just smells amazing!!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
These work OK as a bargain brand but I would much rather invest my money into a better brand for a better clean
Iesha L.
Iesha L.
Boynton Beach, FL
I discovered Purex when I moved on campus in college and was buying things for my dorm. Purex is one of the cheapest brands of laundry detergent and most effective! My pack of pods lasted me two semesters and I did laundry every week
Erica M.
Erica M.
Granby, MA
Love these packs. So much easier than liquid detergent. You just grab one, throw it in, and are done instead of dealing with liquid dripping everywhere. They work great but can tend to be a little pricey unless on sale.
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
The product worked well but I am personally not a fan of the packaged laundry detergent. Te
THey waste too quickly and I had to use 2 for my loads
But the smell was great and it was effective
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
I'm allergic to detergent scents and these are awesome to use. They are usually on sale which helps and I love the pods because they are effortless and you don't waste any product.
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
You cant beat the smell of fresh laundry to get your day jumping. but when its crispy clean and non fading also, the skys the limit. thats how purex rocks. it got out the red wine stain i got on my tshirt and made it soft and smelling great.
Terri T.
Terri T.
Fort Pierce
More economical than other brands.  And leaves clothes clean and fresh.  Love the convenience of the pods!!
April R.
April R.
Helena, AL
This is the most affordable laundry detergent at our local grocery store. It cleans up my son's dirty clothes like no other and smells great. love dropping in a gel pac instead of a big bottle.
Janelle J.
Janelle J.
Coldwater, MI
Has anyone had a problem with these not dissolving?