Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Purex

Double Cleaning Power in Every Drop For all Machines including HE Triple Action Bright White Clean. No Mess.  No spills.  No heavy bottles.  Laundry Simplified.® Introducing new Purex® UltraPacks™ detergent, yet another innovative new laundry product from Purex. New Purex UltraPacks contain a complete load’s worth of concentrated liquid laundry detergent in each convenient pack. They dissolve quickly, even in cold water, releasing the concentrated liquid laundry detergent. No more measuring. No more mess. Just toss and go! With double the cleaning power in every drop, you can trust your clothes will come out bright, white and clean.

Has anyone had a problem with these not dissolving?
Start your review of Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Victoria G.
Why I hate pods. 9/10 times the PLASTIC and pod color stain leaves it's residue and contents on at least one article of clothing or item, in this case my toddlers build a bear. Expensive as the company should be held accountable for permenant stains such as this one. Not worth the hassle.
Belinda Z.
Sunnyside
Have used it get the clothes clean really good and really exciting to use a laundry detergent like that and really nice clothes to wash
Arlene H.
Lancaster, Ca
I personnaly didn’t like Pyrex packs there was a couple pacs that didn’t dissolve and the plastic got stuck to my clothes and I don’t know if that has ever happened to anyone else but u can’t take that off unless u cut it off and some of my clothes got ruined and left with holes because I had to cut it off so I had to throw away my clothes
Lauline G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Any liquid laundry in the ultra pack form is my favorite, but I genuinely like the Purex brand because not only of the quality of the product, but because it is extremely affordable. When I would purchase this brand from CVS, there would always be a sale 2 for $6. You can't beat that price or quality.
michelle D.
Absolutely amazing! A must have in my household. We buy in bulk whem Walgreens has their 1.99 sale on them. Removes stains and make clothes smell amazing
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Decorator Expert Level 3
These work OK as a bargain brand but I would much rather invest my money into a better brand for a better clean
Tiffany S.
I work in fast food and purex is the only laundry detergent I use that gets out all of the grease in my clothes!! it also just smells amazing!!
Hope W.
Dora, AL
These are great for apartment dwellers and college students! They are easy to carry around and you only need need one for each load. It gets the job done! The price is low(less than $3) so, which means more money in your pocket.
Colette R.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I like this! Purex is reasonably price and does a good job on your clothes! These are really convenient just throw one in the laundry no measuring no worrying if you have the right amount!
Knenah B.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Decorator Expert Level 6
Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Knenah B.
Purchased at: Target
I love these little laundry soap pods! Purex is one of my favorite brands to get on the cheap, (or free with coupons😁), that actually work very well. However, one package went BAD. I never had my laundry soap 'turn' before so this was really odd. I had multiple packages of these and had used most of them. One of the last packages of my stash had turned yellow. The clear liquid soap turned yellow, had a horrible smell to it and it literally made this change over night. The other packages were still fine. All had the same lot number, where purchased at the same store and at the same time. So, it was really odd to me that one package had went bad.