Purex® UltraPacks® Dirt Lift Action® Plus Oxi and Zout® Stain Removers Liquid Laundry Detergent 34.1 fl. oz. Stand-Up Bag uploaded by Peter L.

BY PUREX

Contains no phosphate. see more...

Jessy C.
Harvetta K.
Lithia Springs
I love this product it definitely got my clothes extremely clean and a great refreshing smell that last a long time and I definitely will use this product again.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
These clean my clothes very well and smell great too. The oxi in it helps get stains out. So I don't have to worry about what goes in the wash it comes out clean. It's priced great and always stocked on the shelves at my Walmart. Pair a coupon with it and it's good to go.
Stacey W.
I love purex Laundry soap! I love the price and I love that the baby one keeps my 2 month old safe from harsh chemicals. I also love that most of the products do not have a strong scent, which gives my husband migraines!
Kess S.
Davie, FL
I'm disappointed, I expected to take my stains out hit it didn't . It didn't really work at all not effective. And it's a moderately adorable but didn't do the job so it nots worth it and I don't recommend it
Noel D.
Reading, PA
I have a small space to do laundry, so this has been really helpful. It keeps my area organized and the small size makes it perfect. The product itself is extremely easy to use and works really well. It is a bit pricey, but it has saved more than a few pieces of clothing.
Katrine S.
Hoover, AL
I really like it. It gets the job done and it smells fresh. I love how simple it is just to grab two pieces of it without the need to measure my laundry detergent in a cup. The price is very good too compared to others that do the same job. it is a keeper.
Allie C.
Springfield, OH
I love the convenience of these. As a college student I love having them on hand when I have laundry. They make doing laundry a breeze, and my laundry always smells great when I use these. I always grab these when I'm at the store
Jessica K.
I prefer the clean and clear product more than this one. It's a bit rough on my skin, works well with the rest of my family. The price is good. You can buy it at Target. I would recommend it for anyone without sensitive skin.
Brennen F.
Love this stuff! My husband is an EMT so he's always coming home with awful stains and these things make stain fight so much easier! I highly recommend​ these for anyone especially those with children