Purex® UltraPacks® Dirt Lift Action® Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi and Zout® Stain Remover 29.7 fl. oz. Stand-Up Bag

BY PUREX

DirtLift Action®--in every load. Powerful combination of detergent and stainfighters. Just toss it in. Dissolves quickly. 2x-concentrated formula. Low-sudsing formula rinses clean. see more...

Kelly G.
Toledo, OH
Bees Knees for real son. Super clean and super easy. No cons just one pro, it's amazin.
Jennifer M.
Good product! Clean the clothes so good. I Wish the product come with more good smell.
Meryl S.
Flemington, NJ
Excellent product to use for your laundry.gets it clean the first time. Fresh smelling.
Donna W.
Tiffin, OH
These are really good for getting your clothes really clean. Gets the stains out too
Madalyn B.
This morning couldn't is one of the better ones dragons that I've had used in my life is that one of the best but it's pretty good it gets out most of the same but not the ones that are compact with lots and lots old dirty dirt which I give it a 7-10 which is still a really good Mark
Nicole G.
I have always been a big fan of Purex detergents. They are affordable and can be picked up at the grocery store during your regular visit. The Ultra packs are super convenient and work really well to fight stains and odours. I love that this product has the Oxi clean in it, which is another one of my favorite products.
Tabatha D.
puerto rico
my opinion is this product is great because I can't used
sow easy. I buy constand to cleand my clothes .
and my mom and family's do to . is sow effective and expensive I liked
sow it's great .
Jane F.
I like the smell of this detergent and find that it cleans both white and darks pretty well. The smell also stays for a bit of time after the clothes has been dried and put away. I like the convenience of the packets compared to liquid. I would recommend this.
Sinthia R.
Es uno de los mejores detergentes para ropa que he probado. Deja la ropa totalmente limpia y sin manchas. No descolora.
Twyla Y.
calgary , AB
My fave! So easy to grab a tab and chuck it in, way better than lugging the bottle of liquid stuff down to the laundry room. And the scent sticks around too!