Purex® UltraPacks® Dirt Lift Action® Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi and Zout® Stain Remover 29.7 fl. oz. Stand-Up Bag

BY PUREX

DirtLift Action®--in every load. Powerful combination of detergent and stainfighters. Just toss it in. Dissolves quickly. 2x-concentrated formula. Low-sudsing formula rinses clean. see more...

Laura P.
Dover, FL
Its amazing how the Purex leaves a great smell to my clothing. Also how it cleans it. I like it a lot. I recommend it.
Amy H.
Dayton
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere
Ryan S.
Like these better then the liquid in the bottle. Grab one or two packs on laundry day and your clothes smell amazing.
Shonda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one product I truely love works wonders my husband work clothes . And sports uniforms. Highly recommended
Chelsea M.
These work so well on my kids stained dirty clothes. I don't even have to use a stain remover gel before hand.
Audriana C.
Livingston, LA
Very easy to use! I love them because you don't use too much at a time and it makes your clothes smell so good!
Jesse H.
Tulsa
Really like the convenience of the pre measured pods washes clothes well and leaving clothes clean and fresh
Christina S.
Cornelius, OR
these are great to just drop in and not have to worry about it getting everywhere. and the scents are great.
Yesenia P.
Purex® UltraPacks® Dirt Lift Action® Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi and Zout® Stain Remover muy bueno
amanda c.
Henderson, KY
I love laundry detergent pods. Quick and easy and Purex is so very affordable. Very good on our clothes.