Purex® UltraPacks® Dirt Lift Action® Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi and Zout® Stain Remover 29.7 fl. oz. Stand-Up Bag

BY PUREX

DirtLift Action®--in every load. Powerful combination of detergent and stainfighters. Just toss it in. Dissolves quickly. 2x-concentrated formula. Low-sudsing formula rinses clean. see more...

Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
I love these!! My skin is SUPER sensitive when it comes to detergent, and I have never had issues with this. Also, it cleans my clothes so well.
Sarah E.
Orlando, FL
Leaves your clothes clean and fresh smelling! The most important is how clean the clothes are in the end and this product gets them clean.
Rachel H.
Amazing product that lifts up the stains! I have four children in which are under 6. Messy clothes are everyday and this helps out a lot!
dymunz d.
Holly, MI
I love these because they are small and cute. It's easy to use just pop one into the wash all done, no spilling, no mess, its great.
Michelle C.
Mesa, AZ
Very effective in getting clothes clean. I use the UltraPacks and find them more cost effective since I don't over pour the liquid.
Corina O.
Me gusta el olor que deja en la ropa, si quitas las manchas no tan difíciles ... asi que es un producto en el que puedo confiar👌🏽
Shawna S.
I love that even my kids cna do their laundry becauae they can't ober use soap. Tgis is quick and preportioned and nice.
Mary W.
ocean springs
Use these to clean softball uniforms. My daughter is on allstars and their uniform is white pants and these work wonders
ravi s.
Must have product on every household. Cleans very good. Compared to other brand this is very long lasting and smells good
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I enjoy this product a lot however if there's not enough water I do a small load I find the pad rapper still on clothes