Purex® UltraPacks® Dirt Lift Action® Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi and Zout® Stain Remover 29.7 fl. oz. Stand-Up Bag

BY PUREX

DirtLift Action®--in every load. Powerful combination of detergent and stainfighters. Just toss it in. Dissolves quickly. 2x-concentrated formula. Low-sudsing formula rinses clean. see more...

Michelle C.
Mesa, AZ
Very effective in getting clothes clean. I use the UltraPacks and find them more cost effective since I don't over pour the liquid.
Corina O.
Me gusta el olor que deja en la ropa, si quitas las manchas no tan difíciles ... asi que es un producto en el que puedo confiar👌🏽
Mary W.
ocean springs
Use these to clean softball uniforms. My daughter is on allstars and their uniform is white pants and these work wonders
Shawna S.
I love that even my kids cna do their laundry becauae they can't ober use soap. Tgis is quick and preportioned and nice.
lau p.
Dover, FL
Its amazing how the Purex leaves a great smell to my clothing. Also how it cleans it. I like it a lot. I recommend it.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I enjoy this product a lot however if there's not enough water I do a small load I find the pad rapper still on clothes
Ryan S.
Like these better then the liquid in the bottle. Grab one or two packs on laundry day and your clothes smell amazing.
Shonda M.
Hialeah , FL
This is one product I truely love works wonders my husband work clothes . And sports uniforms. Highly recommended
Audriana C.
Livingston, LA
Very easy to use! I love them because you don't use too much at a time and it makes your clothes smell so good!
Chelsea M.
These work so well on my kids stained dirty clothes. I don't even have to use a stain remover gel before hand.