Purex® UltraPacks® Dirt Lift Action® Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi and Zout® Stain Remover 29.7 fl. oz. Stand-Up Bag

BY PUREX

DirtLift Action®--in every load. Powerful combination of detergent and stainfighters. Just toss it in. Dissolves quickly. 2x-concentrated formula. Low-sudsing formula rinses clean. see more...

Ashleigh N.
Benson, NC
Great detergent!! Reomoves stains and leaves clothes smelling great! I work I healthcare and I can trust with this detergent that my scrubs are clean! Great price too!! Definitely give it a try!
Cheri J.
I love these pods! Before using these we went through so much laundry soap, these are the perfect size for my laundry, they get my clothes clean every time and smell amazing! I definitely recommend these, especially for people who tend to overdo it on the soap !
Ashley L.
I like Purex liquid for the price so I gave these ago but they were horrible didn't glean my cloths like the gain or the tide pods. To finish my package I used several pods at once.
claudia c.
Clothes came out clean and didn't get that plastic type residue on any of the clothes. Some packs like gain and tide have left a residue on the clothing but this didn't.
Melissa A.
Deweyville, TX
This is a great product. I have sensitive skin when it comes to soaps and detergent and I have had zero issues with this. And it lifts stains and brightens like a wiz.
Lizz B.
When you have to walk two blocks to a laundromat like me, you appreciate a lightweight and effective product like the Purex UltraPacks. They get the job done without needing to pour sticky liquid into a cap and stand on a bench to see the proper slot on top of a giant washing machine. Toss one in and pop in your quarters. They are the only item I need to ensure laundry day isn't a drawn-out nightmare.
Mara M.
Tucker, GA
I love the Purex brand and feel it does a fantastic job of cleaning ALL of my family's clothes. My mom is a Tide user and when I try to keep up with her standards, I found the Purex brand does the job at a fraction of the price. These packets are convenient and I love the addition of Oxi stain remover- it means I have less items to buy and save even more. Plus, my clothes are clean and smell great!
Jenna B.
Really loved using these as a college student so I didn't have to lug a whole bottle of detergent to the laundry room. Very convenient and work almost a good as liquid detergent but I only like to use them when I'm not at home-like during vacation
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
Purex Ultrapacks are one of my go to detergents. For an inexpensive detergent, I always buy them on sale from Walgreens for around $1.99, they have great stain removing power. My clothes come clean, even in cold water, and they smell great.
ashley g.
Mars Hill, ME
Use these at the Laundry mat. Leave my clothes feeling clean and helps combat the worry of using a public washer/dryer.
Have a child with sensitive skin and she has no allergic reaction to this soap.
I like that it is all measured out so I don't have to spill detergent or waste it.
I don't use it for my whites.