Purex® UltraPacks® Dirt Lift Action® Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi and Zout® Stain Remover 29.7 fl. oz. Stand-Up Bag

BY PUREX

DirtLift Action®--in every load. Powerful combination of detergent and stainfighters. Just toss it in. Dissolves quickly. 2x-concentrated formula. Low-sudsing formula rinses clean. see more...

Cat A.
Corona , CA
I do love this product. Its a great example of a simplistic product that can easily change the life style. Its very effective, works better than its supposed to. The packaging is kinda funny but thats just because im new to the whole gel system
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Purex is a great laundry detergent for a very reasonable price! Leaves our laundry smelling great & clean! I do still have to use pretreat for stains, but overall this detergent does a great job on our clothes.
Jessy C.
Dominique C.
Crofton, MD
It last me more than 40 loads and keeps my clothing fresh and clean. I like the powder balls more than the liquid because it seems to last longer. Price is right.
Sarah B.
I love these! They're so easy to use. No need to measure just pop one in the washing machine and go! I can't remember now where I got them but I'm sure you can find them at Target, Walmart, and/or local grocery stores. They smell great too! That's a big thing for me, I'm quite sensitive to smells and if I'm going to be wearing something all day I need it to smell good, if it has a strong scent, or not smell at all.
Noel D.
Reading, PA
A great product that keeps my laundry area (a small space) organized. As a dog owner, my stuff can sometimes get some strange stains, so this lifts them out really, really well. It is a bit pricey, but it is worth it for the amount of clothing it has saved, including sneakers!
Gretchen D.
Newburgh, IN
When they say it will remove a stain....it will remove a stain! It will leave your clothes stain free and smelling fantastic! It is an affordable product that your whole family will love! I have had several family members switch to this product. We all love Purex products!!!
Sarah A.
Very good choice if you are wanting to go the packet route. It's also a little cheaper than Tide but seems to do the job just fine. Tide seems to have a stronger scent though. Other than that, Purex UltraPacks is a good choice!
Ashleigh N.
Benson, NC
Great detergent!! Reomoves stains and leaves clothes smelling great! I work I healthcare and I can trust with this detergent that my scrubs are clean! Great price too!! Definitely give it a try!
Cheri J.
I love these pods! Before using these we went through so much laundry soap, these are the perfect size for my laundry, they get my clothes clean every time and smell amazing! I definitely recommend these, especially for people who tend to overdo it on the soap !