BY PUREX

Purex® Ultra Original Fresh With Color Safe Bleach Alternative Detergent.
With stain fighting power.
For all machines including H.E.
25 loads.
50 fl oz (1 qt 1 pt 2 fl oz) 1.47 L. see more...

• "It does smell good too." in 1 review
sammy d.
I just started using this after noticing the laundry detergent (powder) I've used for a few years has not been getting our clothes clean (and they weren't smelling fresh). Pure Ultra Original Fresh Clorox2 is a life saver. Its affordable (purchased at my local Wal-Mart) and our clothes have been clean and fresh. I will definitely repurchase again!
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
My family is very important to me and I try to take great care of them by keeping quality laundry products like Purex Color Safe Bleach Detergent & Purex UltraPacks in the house at all time to ensure that their clothes and uniforms are as clean as I can get them.for them to use! Purex's been around for a long time and I trust the brand.
Julia W.
Sunrise, FL
Sometimes, even with the most preparation in the world, certain clothes bleed and destroy all your clothes (I speak from experience) but with this detergent, I never have to worry about that, it keeps all clothes vibrant and bright but cleans even the toughest of stains
Tori P.
I can't really give it a proper review as I make my own liquid detergent and add this to it to extend the product and add suds. If my kids don't see suds, they don't think it is working.
But the price is right, it is usually on sale, and I don't have to buy it often!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I have used this. I have always been a person to use Clorox 2 but recently the price has been so outrageous. So I saw this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. It is as good as Clorox 2. I'm glad that I made the purchase.
Rashanae P.
I don't really use purex, but when I have used it, it took a lot of detergent to clean my clothes. Also it does not leave a fresh scent in my clothes. There isn't much of a scent at all unless I use a fabric softener .
Zoe W.
Ithaca, NY
This was great, gave my clothes a nice smell. There isn't any cons. It was very effective and I no disappointments, very nice. It isn't to expensive so it is affordable and I would recommend it to really anyone.
Kristina U.
Tucson, AZ
It doesn't have a very strong scent to it so if you are looking for your clothes to have a strong scent after washing this isn't the best choice. It did get my clothes clean though so was still a good value.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I like this detergent. It cleans my clothes well and has a really nice scent to it. It smells very fresh and like linen. Super affordable. Scent lasts all day. I would recommend to anyone ballin on a budget
Kristina F.
Bayonne, NJ
This is usually on sale at the supermarket so it's very affordable. Gets all my clothes clean and smelling fresh. Very effective for the low price. Highly recommend as a low cost detergent.