BY PUREX

Purex® Ultra Original Fresh With Color Safe Bleach Alternative Detergent.
With stain fighting power.
For all machines including H.E.
25 loads.
50 fl oz (1 qt 1 pt 2 fl oz) 1.47 L. see more...

• "It does smell good too." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Fall River
Again I'm super impressed with anything purex. It gets the job done. The only con is I would like more scents. But HONESTLY the effectiveness is on point never disappointing. And the price and sales u can't beat. I always recommend this to EVERYONE.
elizabeth P.
Cross Junction
It’s the only brand I purchase. I love the scent and the feeling of the clothes. It’s effective and the price is great. It’s extremely affordable. I highly recommend it.
Latisha P.
I have sensitive skin and I use this with zero irritation. You can get it at your local store for just a couple bucks. I love this product not only because it works but it leaves my home smelling great.
Cassy G.
Shelby, MI
Works good. I usually buy it whenever I need a change. It isn’t my favorite detergent but it works. This product does have a nice scent to it, it leaves the clothes soft and refreshing. I recommend, and it’s cheap too!
Alexandra S.
Ridgecrest, CA
I have very sensitive skin but this detergent doesn’t seem to bug me. The scent isn’t overpowering & I love the way my clothes feel after washing. The price is low and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Charmaine S.
Little Rock
It has a nice clean scent the product does what a laundry detergent should do and that is to clean and remove any stains it might not get every stain out but it does come close and it’s affordable.
Kasey H.
Eh its ok. It doesnt leave my clothes smelling good at all. Im not co fident it even gets my clothes any cleaner than other brands. I buy this simply because its cheap.
Whendy C.
Galveston, TX
I love Pyrex, this one specifically is safe to wash all types of clothing with. It's very effective, and does a great job. I would recommend this product and will definitely purchase again in the future.
Stephanie L.
Modesto, CA
My nd introduce me to this product I don't really like it it whatever's to me but when you are on a budget it good and does what it has to do just wish it would make my clothes smell more fresh .
jessica a.
Love that it wirks and makes the clothing feel good Gets the job done makes it smell very good and keeps clean and slick . Iblike that they have different smells