Purex Ultra Mountain Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener, 100 fl oz uploaded by Debra R.

BY PUREX

Enjoy fresh-smelling clothes with Purex Ultra Mountain Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener. This 100-oz bottle can handle up to 118 loads and is designed to work with all machines. Add this laundry fabric softener to all of your laundry for extra softness... see more...

Erin W.
Provo
I love the scent of this, it sells at an amazing price point and always leaves my laundry smelling fresh and clean. I have only purchased this brand for the last 3 years because I love it that much. I definitely recommend this product.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Love Purex and love this fabric softener used in conjunction with the Purex laundry detergent.  It has a great scent hat leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and clean.  It is a great price compared to other fabric softeners and the quality is so great too.  I purchase it at Walmart, but have gotten it at some of my local Dollar stores just in smaller bottles.
Debra R.
Spencer, WV
A fantastic scented fabric softener, that leaves your clothes smelling great & soft until the next wash! Don't spend your hard earned money on high priced products when you get the best right here! Purex keeps everyone in mind with their low prices & availability.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I like the mountain breeze scent a lot, and it does seem to freshen my clothes. This being said, the scent is not very long lasting, so I use it with fabric softener sheets as well. I just think it should work a little bit better for the price.