Purex Ultra Mountain Breeze Detergent - 33 Loads uploaded by Emely T.Purex Ultra Mountain Breeze Detergent - 33 Loads uploaded by Brooke P.

BY PUREX

Ultra Purex?? Mountain Breeze?? Detergent - 33 Loads.
With stain fighting power.
33 loads.
For all machines including he.
50 fl oz (1 qt 1 pt 2 fl oz) 1.47 L. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It works great on getting stains out and it is so affordable, I paid $5 for 100 oz." in 2 reviews
  • "It works very well and it is for sure worth the money." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm big on smells, and this detergent leaves my clothes smelling great." in 1 review
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Decorator Expert
Love love love the smell of this detergent and it works really well!! It's always available at the store and it doesn't disappoint when I wash my clothes. It is definitely one I would recommend and will continue to use.
Jannet N.
San diego, CA
I've use this often. I love the price. It does its job. It lifts away dirt. I love the mountain breeze scent. It's not overwhelming it's just right. Purex Ultra Mountain Breeze Detergent - 33 Loads
Haley R.
This has cleaned my clothes and smells great! It is very affordable and is sometimes marked down. There's no cons. It was very effective and did a good job. I will buy again.
Megan K.
Shelbyville, IL
I think this detergent works well and smells great! There aren't any negatives I can think of for this product. I will definitely continue to repurchase this product.
LeighJay T.
Cary, NC
This is a good affordable product. It cleans well, but doesn't dissolve antiperspirant as well as I'd like. There is sometimes transfer from shirts to onto pants.
Lori B.
Westminster, SC
I love the way Purex Mountain Breeze smells and leaves your clothes smelling. I have used it for a very long time. I think that it's always cleaned rather well and is far better priced than other comparable sizes and quality. I do feel that the scent could last longer. I have also noticed lately that the detergent has gotten thinner. I haven't really noticed the difference in how it cleans but it doesn't seem to last as long as before.
Kari L.
Flint, MI
Purex Mountain Rain detergent doesn't have an overpowering, flowery scent like other detergents, which is great for washing my husband's laundry (because let's face it, he won't wear something that smells super girly), and it's usually a pretty cheap alternative to Tide or Arm & Hammer.  I approve.
Riley L.
West Liberty, KY
Works wonders. Is a great price. I use it on my clothes and have ever since I got married. It lasts a long time. Makes my clothes smell good and is super affordable. Definitely recommend. Best detergent I've used
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Decorator Expert
Been using this detergent since high school.. it is the best smelling liquid detergent out there.. I am still obsessed with it .. leaves a LONG lasting crisp fresh smell on your clothing for days .. I highly recommend it to any one even die hard Tide fans
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This smells SO good, but isn't overwhelming. I love that you can lightly smell it after your clothes are washed and dried, but you can't smell it from a mile away. I also have sensitive skin, which tends to do well with this product.