Purex Ultra Mountain Breeze Detergent - 33 Loads uploaded by Emely T.Purex Ultra Mountain Breeze Detergent - 33 Loads uploaded by Brooke P.

BY PUREX #92 in Laundry Detergent

Ultra Purex?? Mountain Breeze?? Detergent - 33 Loads.
With stain fighting power.
33 loads.
For all machines including he.
50 fl oz (1 qt 1 pt 2 fl oz) 1.47 L. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It works great on getting stains out and it is so affordable, I paid $5 for 100 oz." in 2 reviews
  • "It works very well and it is for sure worth the money." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm big on smells, and this detergent leaves my clothes smelling great." in 1 review
Danielle C.
This is a detergent I rarely purchase unless there happens to be a sale and it's a really good deal. It's kind of a poor detergent compared to most. It has a lot of salt in it and leaves a white residue on your clothes. You also have to use a lot of detergent in order to get your wash soapy enough .
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
This is actually the laundry detergent that I am currently using. I absolutely love this detergent when I’m on a budget. I purchase mine at Walmart for $7.00 for a big jug that will last forever if you don’t do a lot of laundry. I like the smell of this one the most out of all the Pyrex brand detergents. It gets my clothes nice and clean and leaves a nice fresh clean smell especially being a more inexpensive brand. I highly recommend to anyone on a budget wanting to try a great laundry detergent.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love the scent of this laundry detergent, it smells super clean and fresh! This detergent really does a great job cleaning the clothes as well. Also I have pretty sensation skin but have never had an issue or allergic reaction with this detergent.
Erin L.
King, NC
We love Purex. It does a great job cleaning our clothes and leaves them smelling fresh (but not too strong). I was using a separate detergents for my baby's clothes but have found that this is gentle enough for her skin too...so we only use Purex.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have been using Pyrex for quite a long time. It does a great job at cleaning the laundry. I love the scents that it comes in. I also love that it does the same job as the other detergents at half the cost or less. Why pay more?
Jackie E.
Sorrento
I use this cause it leaves clothes clean and sometimes I can't get other brands. This works just as good. Wish it had more smell to it. [product:purex-coldwater-laundry-detergent-100-fl-oz-plastic-jug-] the price is good though.
Crista M.
Oxford
I have to use a lot of this product because I feel like it doesn’t clean very well...however when I’m on a budget it is a good product to get the most usage for my money. It’s not the best, but it does wash my clothes for cheap.
Mackenzie P.
Alexandria , TN
The scent is fine and pleasant but the detergent has too much of an oil base. You typically have to put the detergent in first and let it bubble before putting clothes in or the detergent will leave oily stains on the clothes.
Izzy W.
Hannibal, MO
this detergent is great. it cuts through pretty much every stain you put it on. it also doubles as a great carpet shampoo. i run this through my washer and my carpet shampooer. does fenominal and the scent is refreshing.
Meaghan S.
Williamsburg, VA
This detergent keeps my clothes smelling fresh and my clothes still smell like the detergent for at least a month after washing. It’s very affordable and I will definitely repurchase this detergent when I run out!