BY PUREX

Advanced formula provides a thorough clean to clothes. Features Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer to leave clothes smelling extra fresh. Whitens whites and brightens colors. Works in all temperatures. Phosphate-free. Conveniently packaged for single-use vending opportunities. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. see more...

• Does this work as well as the rest of their products?1 Answers
Allie F.
Framingham, MA
I'm not too picky I like this also . The only type I don't like is the cheap ones
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Amazing product to clean my clothes its excellent and i recommended 100 percent
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is a great product that makes your clothes smells amazing Great. I love it
Lissette L.
Woodland, CA
It smells good and it does the job. I will buy it again. Makes my clothes soft
Ashley W.
My husband uses this for his work clothes he said it works and gets them clean
Julia C.
Makes.my clothes smell good and its more economic i save more and get alot.
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Lex A.
Belleville
Smells great works like any other detergent, will use again and have used again, ive bought about 6-7 so far, very effective and recommend, pretty affordable, pretty convenient to find, go pick you up a pack
Madison M.
This makes my clothes feel so nice, My mum always uses this and it makes my clothes feel so nice, this has changed how my clothes are and it's very affordable! I would recommend this to anyone! It's so good.
Lourdes C.
This little towels are amazing. You just have to throw one in the dryer and let them work and when the dryer stop the clothe is so soft and it leaves a great smell
Allison G.
Does this work as well as the rest of their products?