BY PUREX

Advanced formula provides a thorough clean to clothes. Features Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer to leave clothes smelling extra fresh. Whitens whites and brightens colors. Works in all temperatures. Phosphate-free. Conveniently packaged for single-use vending opportunities. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. see more...

• Does this work as well as the rest of their products?1 Answers
melissa l.
Purex is great .. I use it to wash all my clothes and dog blankets.. It is the only product that will cause a break out
♡Akiah S.
This is probably one of the clothes degeregetns out there!! I reccomend this to everyone because it works miracles!!❤
Cindy R.
Purex is more cost effective and does get your clothes clean. If you're on a budget I would highly recommend Purex.
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
We have used this for years, i like it because it's very affordable and works just as well as the expensive brands.
Jennifer P.
Very fairly priced product and does a great job.   I love the smell and keeps the static/wrinkles out of our laundry.
Maria S.
Morrison
I only use this product for my white laundry so it can remove the stains that they and really does the work on them
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
My husband and I really enjoy this product. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I am glad we decided to try it!
Dani H.
Dunkirk , NY
Decorator Expert Level 4
These work great to make your clothes smell good and also so that clothes are not staticky. They are inexpensive
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Lo uso para la ropa del trabajo de mi esposo y no me a fallado la deja impecable y lo mejor a un muy buen precio
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I love using this. It kept them soft and fresh. No cons. I would use them again. It was affordable.Very effective
Allison G.
Does this work as well as the rest of their products?