BY PUREX

Advanced formula provides a thorough clean to clothes. Features Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer to leave clothes smelling extra fresh. Whitens whites and brightens colors. Works in all temperatures. Phosphate-free. Conveniently packaged for single-use vending opportunities. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. see more...

• Does this work as well as the rest of their products?1 Answers
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I ao hated this produxt ao bad
I didnt like the smell ans i didnt fewl like my clothew were soft at all. Juat didnt jive wiith me.
Faith R.
I keep these all the time in my laundry room. These smell oh so good. Have you tried these yet????? If not what ate u waiting for?
michelle r.
San antonio, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
They are so the smell that it leaves on my clothes makes so me so happy lol. Always need them. I might need to get some more.
Brittney L.
This brand works well for me and I use a lot of different ones. I would say I prefer the liquid but the powder does just fine
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Works pretty good but not awesome. It smells nice. If you have a stain you will need to use a stain treatment or prerince.
Shakila T.
Orlando
It leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling like I've hung them out on a clothing line for fresh air and the scent last
Taylor R.
Thibodaux, LA
We only use pods. They are great and I don’t have the liquid leaking everywhere’s on everything. Cleans my clothes great.
Steve W.
Waldorf, MD
T-Rex is a really good laundry detergent that is inexpensive what leaves your clothes really clean and also really fresh
Allison G.
Does this work as well as the rest of their products?