BY PUREX

Advanced formula provides a thorough clean to clothes. Features Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer to leave clothes smelling extra fresh. Whitens whites and brightens colors. Works in all temperatures. Phosphate-free. Conveniently packaged for single-use vending opportunities. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. see more...

• Does this work as well as the rest of their products?1 Answers
Alli A.
Cincinnati , OH
Smells great and helps your clothes smelling wonderful. I always get compliments on how great my clothes smell! Also when you pair it will dryer sheets it makes the fragrance even better. I would definitely recommend it
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
I like how strong they are so that when my clothes are done they are smelling even more clean after being in the washer. They also make my clothes a tad softer. They aren't that expensive and you get 156 of them.
Ashley R.
North Port, FL
I love this laundry detergent, it's awesome. I have yet to find any cons about this. It smells awesome and always does the job. The pricing is cheap and affordable. I'll definitely buy again and again!
Pamela G.
These are a great alternative to the downy and gain brands. When you have just a couple of bucks and still want your clothes to smell good. I'm talking about the purex scent boosters.
Maren S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
The best to keep your laundry smelling fresh for over weeks!! I use it all the time . I also put these little sheets in my closet to make my laundry , drawers and my closet smell good
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
It's okay. I used this brand for a few years. It cleans and smells fine... But it doesn't do anything for keeping your clothes lookin. New and not wearing them out quick.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Does the job, eliminates static in my clothes, but does not leave a fresh scent. Bought them once when staying at a hotel. Not my preference, but not ineffective.
Kim T.
I like the finished results of clean with the Purex and Xtra. I do not find that tide cleans any better. I also find that my clothes last longer with these detergents.
Rachael B.
I use this whenever it goes on sale and ive never really been disappointed! As far as stain removal it does nothing but it gets the clothes clean while smelling freash
Elizabeth B.
Worcester, MA
I love the smell that leaves on my clothes when I put this wipes on my dryer. Very good product and smell. The smell in my clothes stays for a good long time.
Allison G.
Does this work as well as the rest of their products?