BY PUREX

Advanced formula provides a thorough clean to clothes. Features Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer to leave clothes smelling extra fresh. Whitens whites and brightens colors. Works in all temperatures. Phosphate-free. Conveniently packaged for single-use vending opportunities. Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Fabric. see more...

• Does this work as well as the rest of their products?1 Answers
Dineo D.
Sun Prairie, WI
I love using this sheets they make my clothes feel and smell fresh always, I will never use anything else at this point Purex Sweet Lavender Scent Fabric Softener Sheets
Leslie M.
Wayne
Leaves laundry static free, is a really good bargain for the money, the scent is a soft barely there smell, not like most other brands that really over do it with perfumes
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
These smell absolutely wonderful and they're extremely well priced! I love having clean/fresh smelling clothes even days after doing laundry and this product does just that for me! I highly recommend at least trying it out if you're on the fence about it and I absolutely promise you will be just as impressed as I was too.
Pamela F.
So easy to use... just drop one in the washer and you are done... the clothes come out clean and smelling fresh... I have sensitive skin and this does not break me out... I love it... even my young son can help by throwing one in the washer to help...
Sarah A.
You can never go wrong with dryer sheets, I mean who wouldn't use them to give your clothes an extra scent! Smells amazing, affordable and gets your clothes smelling like you won't believe!
Elyse C.
I’ve actually never used this product but came to write a review for fels naptha. This review is about that product! It’s great at getting out stains and is a GREAT value! It gets deep and dirty stains out.
C a t i e C.
I have used these on several occasions. They have a nice scent and do leave clothes feeling softer however whenever I use this brand I feel the need to throw a few in at a time
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love laundry detergent and for my close to smell good this is also a great buy and your smell of clothes will last a while just like every other detergent out their clothes comes out clean just how I like it
Amina A.
These Purex Ultra Laundry Detergent fresheners are great I use them almost all the time when drying my clothes. They keep static away during the winter time and leave a Lon lasting smell on my clothes. Would definitely recommend to others. And they are inexpensive.
Taylor G.
Being a college student, using the Purex pods for my laundry is super convenient. It gets the job done, is small and compact, and also, is much cheaper then the other brands. It's a win-win for me and all other college students out there! I would recommend.
Allison G.
Does this work as well as the rest of their products?