Purex Ultra Concentrate Natural Elements Laundry Detergent, Linen & Lilies 50oz.

BY PUREX

32 loads. 2x concentrated. Natural Elements: Natural cleaning power, natural fragrance extracts. 100% natural cleaning ingredients. Natural fragrance extracts. Concentrated, less waste, better for environment. Biodegradable formula. Hypoallergenic.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle C.
This Purex laundry detergent actually isn't that bad compared to the rest of them. It still leaves the white residue on all of your clothes. And has a lot of harsh products in it. Can be an irritant if you have sensitive skin. But for those that don't this is a relatively good product and it has a good scent. Just not for those who have extremely sensitive skin.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Smells good and cleans clothes, what more do you need to know? In all seriousness, I don't know what else to say. It is a functional laundry detergent that has a clean floral scent that I like and that's why I buy it. My parents like it, my boyfriend likes it.
Becky A.
Marion
Say yes to this product. It’s a great value that will leave your clothes clean and smelling just as fresh as more pricey detergents. It sells quickly in my area and is often difficult to find—guess that speaks volumes.
Darian S.
Love this laundry detergent. It keeps my clothes smelling fresh for weeks! Very affordable and gets the job done. I always slip stuff on my shirts and when I was with Purex it never looks like it. 100% recommendation!
E'llis A.
Madison
The only laundry detergent that smells amazing and doesn’t break me out in hives. This smells so good and keeps my clothes clean and fresh. Since I started using this, my clothes are cleaner. And did I mention it smells good. I have been using this for years and have recommended it to so many people with sensitive skin and we all have seen positive results.
Tyesa H.
Cord, AR
Love the way this works and I love the way this smells. I am picky about smells so it’s hard to find a laundry detergent that works that isn’t too smelly but still smells clean. I love this detergent!
Santana C.
Chillicothe, OH
Works wonderfully I love this smell love that fact that it cleaned the tuff stains in my five year olds clothes! Makes my blankets soft and fluffy very good price too! I would recommend it to any one!
Kate N.
This is such an awesome product! I LOVE the scent! It lasts for a while, and smells so fresh and clean! I bought this at my local Wal Mart store. It is very effective for me. However, I do not get into that much dirt or anything. I would buy this again in a heart beat! The best thing about this product is the price. AWESOME VALUE!
Rachel O.
Warner Robins
This laundry detergent smells great and leaves my clothes feeling clean. We like Purex because it’s affordable and the scent is strong enough that you can still smell it after the laundry is done. I have never had a problem with purex getting our laundry clean either and I have a 17 month old son and a husband who is on his feet all day at work!
Alexis M.
Dover, DE
Decent detergent. Sometimes I feel like it doesn’t remove stains very well but the good part is that it gives me the most bang for my buck so I like to purchase this when I’m on a budget: