Purex Ultra Concentrate After The Rain Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Natascha H.Purex Ultra Concentrate After The Rain Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Lisa-Marie P.

BY PUREX #81 in Laundry Detergent

Purex Ultra Concentrate After The Rain Liquid Laundry Detergent, 100 fl oz: 66 loads of laundry After the Rain fragrance see more...

Asia C.
Love this laundry detergent it smells amazing when the clothes are done washing. The smell actually stays. It’s very effective since the clothes smell amazing afterward. The product isn’t that expensive and it last long so it’s highly recommended
⭐️ J.
Flora
My favorite !  I have extremely sensitive skin and this brand doesn’t make me break out so it’s great. It makes my clothes great. No cons. Very effective at cleaning my clothes and affordable.
ashlee w.
For as long as I can remember my Mother used this laundry detergent to clean my clothes. Now that she's gone I find myself buying this more often. The smell takes me back to being with her, which is a nice fresh, clean smell. Purex cleans my clothes very well, and also fills me with nostalgia. I will continue to purchase, especially when they run their $1.99 sales at Walgreens.
Ali J.
Just recently tried this product as I noticed it was a lot cheaper and I love it it actually takes the stink out of our clothes and last about the same time as the last prosuct I was buying
Lacy 🌸.
Tulsa
Smells really good and is really affordable but the smell doesn’t last very long. It’s definitely affordable and would recommend if you don’t want to spend much on your laundry detergent
Noelle G.
Bruce
The smell of this laundry detergent is so fresh and cozy! I absolutely adore it. My clothes are so soft and smell sooooo good. It’s not pricey at all and it just leaves your clothes so fresh and soft!
Dawna G.
Jemison
Great laundry detergent . It's HE for ou new washing machine. Great smell. Tough on grime and dirt. Highly recommend to others. We use only the liquid. Easy pour spout. Great product.
Ashley S.
South Bend, IN
My husband and I switched to Purex after "All" just got too expensive. We switch between the regular Purex and the "free & clear" one and we haven't had any sensitivity issues with our skin. It isn't strongly scented, which we prefer. The price is right and it does the job!
Sara M.
I love the smell of this laundry detergent as well as how many loads you get out of it. This detergent is very effective for what I need it to do. It's affordable compared to more expensive laundry detergent on the market. I would highly recommend
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
I also love this detergent when my clothes may have some mud. It is like Tide with that blue thick color to it. I usually use a lighter detergent for towels. This detergent is great for jeans, jackets, blankets, rugs, thick material!
Ashley  P.
Laredo, TX
Is this really good like everyone says
Vanessa c.
Who doesn't wash their laundry with this detergent?
Laura A.
How is this detergent for sensitive skin?