Purex Ultra Concentrate After The Rain Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Natascha H.Purex Ultra Concentrate After The Rain Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Lisa-Marie P.

BY PUREX

Purex Ultra Concentrate After The Rain Liquid Laundry Detergent, 100 fl oz: 66 loads of laundry After the Rain fragrance see more...

Ashley S.
South Bend, IN
My husband and I switched to Purex after "All" just got too expensive. We switch between the regular Purex and the "free & clear" one and we haven't had any sensitivity issues with our skin. It isn't strongly scented, which we prefer. The price is right and it does the job!
Sara M.
I love the smell of this laundry detergent as well as how many loads you get out of it. This detergent is very effective for what I need it to do. It's affordable compared to more expensive laundry detergent on the market. I would highly recommend
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
Smells good. Very affordable. Always has a coupon to match with. Almost always on sale. Effective on clothes. Not harsh on our sensitive skin. Takes care of that yucky pee smell when you have kiddos...
Amber C.
Tuscaloosa
This laundry detergent works very well. It seems to clean my clothes the way a detergent should. However, I tend to use more of this product than I would of the other leading brands. The scent is very vague, which isn't an issue for me since I sometimes prefer scent free detergents. I would recommend it for someone who is on a budget, because this detergent is very cost friendly.
Anita V.
I have used the Purex detergent on many many different occasions I really like the detergent and the value I get when I buy it. It's not expensive like some detergents and does a great job and smells good too. I would definitely buy this product again and again and I would also definitely recommend this product to anyone
Abbigail S.
Sacramento
It works well and smells nice. It doesn't ultra -clean like bleach, but it works well and always makes me excited to put on my clothes because they do look nice after use. It's affordable and a good product overall.
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
This is a detergent I swear by. I am a mom of 5 and my husband works in the oil field. I need a detergent that can keep up, and this one meets that challenge. It is great on price, it's great on how well it works, and it smells great too. I always recommend this detergent to others.
Leslie E.
Council Blfs, IA
I was very happy to find that Purex does not affect my skin allergies like other products can.  I've been using this regularly for a few years now and it would be very difficult to get me to switch.  The price is right and the product does what it should.
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Purex works well and smells great.  It is very affordable but still works great.  I happened to get a few bottles on a VERY good promotion from cvs.  1.97/bottle.  I am usually a ride girl, but I couldn't turn this deal away.  I am not disappointed at ALL!
Holli O.
Hobart
I like this product when I'm in a pinch. It is cheaper then my go to tide but I feel my clothes smell better with tide. This detergent does clean well but not as effective on the stains from the kids still a good product and I would recommend!!!!!!!
Ashley  P.
Laredo, TX
Is this really good like everyone says
Vanessa c.
Who doesn't wash their laundry with this detergent?
Laura A.
How is this detergent for sensitive skin?