Purex® Ultra Almond Milk & Aloe Sensitive Skin Liquid Fabric Softener 12 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

Purex Ultra Fabric Softener, Almond Milk, 44 fl oz: Enough for 52 loads of laundry Suitable for sensitive skin Safe for use in all washing machines Hypoallergenic see more...

• "I used this when my daughter was born and it was great to use on her sensitive skin..and left clothes super soft..." in 1 review
Tiara S.
Tiara S.
South Glens Falls, NY
I love the way this smells! It's light enough where you could smell your laundry detergent and this mixed, it's good for sensitive skin, i use it when i wash my baby's clothing. It was pretty affordable being that i got it on sale but u will definitely buy this again.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Akron, OH
I love using Purex laundry soap. I really enjoy using Purex ultra sensitive.
Brianne C.
Brianne C.
I love this product, helps my clothes stay clean! My daughter doesn't have a reaction to it! Smells fresh and keeps my colors bright! I will continue to buy this in the future!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Knox, Pa
Such a soothing scent, some are too over powering and this is just right. I have no irritation with this either.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert
Laurie  a.
Laurie a.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have very sensitive skin and all Purex products are great and non irritating. I love this fabric softener. It makes the clothes look and smell fantastic without any irritations to the skin.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Millet, Alberta
This product leaves my laundry soft and static free. It has a nice light, clean scent. Very delightful!