Purex® Power Shot™ Mountain Breeze® Super Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Purex

Measures for you! One super concentrated dose for a bright clean at a smart value.

How does this compare to other detergents?
Start your review of Purex® Power Shot™ Mountain Breeze® Super Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
I love how this product does the measuring for you. I'm on the go alot so it makes it easier to just pour n go. Clothes smell great also. A must try.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love the way this makes my clothing smell amazing, I just would not categorize it as "gentle" but the smell is amazing!
Williamstown, NJ
Alittle goes a long way when using this concentrated formula, doesn't take up a ton of room in the laundry room
Columbus, MS
It does leave much smell on the clothes so I've learned to use wash in scents boosters or fabric softener
Miramar
Ideal for daily use, Purex Ultra Liquid Liquid Detergent penetrates deep into fabric fibers and removes dirt and stains. Purex Ultra is specially formulated with active ingredients that fight stains and comes in various perfumes, so your clothes will always be clean and fresh.
New Westminster, BC
Smells so amazing and strong! My clothes smell laundry fresh for weeks to come! I also had a jug of this fall off of my dryer and explode all over my laundry room, but it actually made my apartment building smell so fresh and clean for a few weeks after I had cleaned it up LOL! Highly recommend!
Brampton
I only use Purex detergent because I have sensitive skin. Some laundry detergents are too perfumey or make my skin itchy. This detergent is great! It cleans our clothes and I don't have any allergic reactions.
pictou county, NS
Great laundry detergent , my husband is a mechanic and his clothes don't come home very clean. This is great product for getting them clean
This stuff keeps my clothes smelling great! I usually just get the original smell ! Very reflective
Ask a question to the Influenster community...