Purex® Power Shot™ Mountain Breeze® Super Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent 90 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX #82 in Laundry Bleach

Measures for you! One super concentrated dose for a bright clean at a smart value. see more...

Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Lake Linden, MI
I really liked the scent of this one. I usually use a different detergent but my local store had a great deal on this so I gave it a try. It seemed to clean well enough. I would probably buy this again if I was trying to save money.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Covington, TN
Love love love this detergent. The easy fill cap works great, the scent is pleasant and best of all it cleans and doesn't bother me or my wife's allergies or reactions we get to other detergents. Definitely recommend!
Peyton O.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
Love the smell and how well it gets our laundry clean! A good value for the amount you get. Leaves our clothes feeling soft and clean! I never notice colors fading or clothes not coming out clean when I use this brand!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Madison, WI
Love this laundry detergent and it's awesome against my skin issues. The scent is very calm and isn't too intense either. Also cleans your clothes and does what laundry detergent should be doing! Love it!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Good affordable laundry detergent. Has a nice smell but some of my clothes come out with slight stains on them. I don't know the direct cause, but I believe it's the detergent.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Atlanta , GA
One shot works great for the average load. Two if the load is hefty or heavily soiled. Leaves your clothes smelling refreshingly clean and only costs $3 at Big Lots.
Stevie R.
Stevie R.
Joplin
Love this! I have really sensitive skin, so I always use Purex. Really lifts dirt & stains, and I like the concept of not having to measure out my liquid.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Hands down the best detergent EVER INVENTED! It's worth every dime. It cleans the worst stains out of anything. But is also gentle enough for delecates.
Perla B.
Perla B.
I use this detergent on a daily. I enjoy the fact that it leaves my clothes stain free and smelling fresh. This detergent gets the job done. As well not expensive.
jewel l.
jewel l.
I love how this product does the measuring for you. I'm on the go alot so it makes it easier to just pour n go. Clothes smell great also. A must try.