Purex® Power Shot™ Mountain Breeze® Super Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent 90 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX #42 in Laundry Bleach

Measures for you! One super concentrated dose for a bright clean at a smart value. see more...

Peyton O.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
Love the smell and how well it gets our laundry clean! A good value for the amount you get. Leaves our clothes feeling soft and clean! I never notice colors fading or clothes not coming out clean when I use this brand!
Michael L.
Michael L.
Covington
Love love love this detergent. The easy fill cap works great, the scent is pleasant and best of all it cleans and doesn't bother me or my wife's allergies or reactions we get to other detergents. Definitely recommend!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Good affordable laundry detergent. Has a nice smell but some of my clothes come out with slight stains on them. I don't know the direct cause, but I believe it's the detergent.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Hands down the best detergent EVER INVENTED! It's worth every dime. It cleans the worst stains out of anything. But is also gentle enough for delecates.
Perla B.
Perla B.
I use this detergent on a daily. I enjoy the fact that it leaves my clothes stain free and smelling fresh. This detergent gets the job done. As well not expensive.
jewel l.
jewel l.
I love how this product does the measuring for you. I'm on the go alot so it makes it easier to just pour n go. Clothes smell great also. A must try.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Lutz, FL
Love the way this makes my clothing smell amazing, I just would not categorize it as "gentle" but the smell is amazing!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Columbus, MS
It does leave much smell on the clothes so I've learned to use wash in scents boosters or fabric softener
Mary M.
Mary M.
When I got this product it was a little confusing to use. You have yo open the lid then turn it completely upside down so it doesn't continue to pour out and it can refill. Once I figured it out it was a cake walk. I have a toddler who is a walking stain factory. It takes away stains and leaves my clothes smell amazing.
jimny t.
jimny t.
Miramar
Ideal for daily use, Purex Ultra Liquid Liquid Detergent penetrates deep into fabric fibers and removes dirt and stains. Purex Ultra is specially formulated with active ingredients that fight stains and comes in various perfumes, so your clothes will always be clean and fresh.