Purex® Power Shot™ Mountain Breeze® Super Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Purex

Measures for you! One super concentrated dose for a bright clean at a smart value.

How does this compare to other detergents?
Start your review of Purex® Power Shot™ Mountain Breeze® Super Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Lake Linden, MI
I really liked the scent of this one. I usually use a different detergent but my local store had a great deal on this so I gave it a try. It seemed to clean well enough. I would probably buy this again if I was trying to save money.
Rose Hill, KS
Love the smell and how well it gets our laundry clean! A good value for the amount you get. Leaves our clothes feeling soft and clean! I never notice colors fading or clothes not coming out clean when I use this brand!
Millington, TN
Love love love this detergent. The easy fill cap works great, the scent is pleasant and best of all it cleans and doesn't bother me or my wife's allergies or reactions we get to other detergents. Definitely recommend!
Good affordable laundry detergent. Has a nice smell but some of my clothes come out with slight stains on them. I don't know the direct cause, but I believe it's the detergent.
When I got this product it was a little confusing to use. You have yo open the lid then turn it completely upside down so it doesn't continue to pour out and it can refill. Once I figured it out it was a cake walk. I have a toddler who is a walking stain factory. It takes away stains and leaves my clothes smell amazing.
Madison , WI
Love this laundry detergent and it's awesome against my skin issues. The scent is very calm and isn't too intense either. Also cleans your clothes and does what laundry detergent should be doing! Love it!
Atlanta , GA
One shot works great for the average load. Two if the load is hefty or heavily soiled. Leaves your clothes smelling refreshingly clean and only costs $3 at Big Lots.
Huntsville, AL
I love this laundry detergent! My mom told me about it and I have not bought anything but this ever since it smells so good and keeps my clothes smelling fresh
Joplin
Love this! I have really sensitive skin, so I always use Purex. Really lifts dirt & stains, and I like the concept of not having to measure out my liquid.
Hands down the best detergent EVER INVENTED! It's worth every dime. It cleans the worst stains out of anything. But is also gentle enough for delecates.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...