BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stain fighters. A hypoallergenic formula with a light, fresh scent. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. see more...

Hayley G.
Victoria, BC
The smellllll is sooo goood. It cleans great, no complaints there. It’s a more inexpensive detergent which I appreciate.
Victoria K.
I use this for my laundry and it hasn’t let down yet! If you don’t like your laundry to smell super strong this is the right product for you!
tee a.
Austin, TX
This pure ex smells so good. As a mother I need my children’s clothes to come out as clean as possible. I’ve been a chronic Purex user because it’s been good at cleaning my clothes for my household. I would recommend you trying it. It doesn’t make my skin itch or anything.
Jelleasa G.
Fernandina, FL
works miracles for stains. as a mom I constantly have to pre treat my child's clothes that is why I choose this product because it really works and you don't have to do too much it's also afforable.
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Smells great, gets the stuck on dirt and other stains out while leaving a long lasting scent
Lisa W.
Farina , IL
Love this all around. The price is great. But I also love that this already has oxyclean added. Leaves my clothes looking and smelling clean.
Rachell M.
Middleton, ID
Just picked this up! Works really well especially on my sons clothes! Eats through stains really well and smells great!
Vanessa R.
Lynnwood
Love this detergent however it is pricey so if you have manufacturer coupons you should use them.. Long lasting smell will purchase again
Amy M.
Lubbock
Best and most cost effective detergent there is! One bottle lasts us well over a month, maybe even two! It cleans well and clothes smell awesome! I this the addition of Oxi really helps! Also, very affordable!
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Purex® Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent 146 fl. oz. Jug. I love this laundry soap smells good and clean my clothes really good