BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stain fighters. A hypoallergenic formula with a light, fresh scent. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. see more...

Hayley G.
Victoria, BC
The smellllll is sooo goood. It cleans great, no complaints there. It’s a more inexpensive detergent which I appreciate.
Jelleasa G.
Fernandina, FL
works miracles for stains. as a mom I constantly have to pre treat my child's clothes that is why I choose this product because it really works and you don't have to do too much it's also afforable.
Lisa W.
Farina
Love this all around. The price is great. But I also love that this already has oxyclean added. Leaves my clothes looking and smelling clean.
Rachell M.
Middleton, ID
Just picked this up! Works really well especially on my sons clothes! Eats through stains really well and smells great!
Amy M.
Best and most cost effective detergent there is! One bottle lasts us well over a month, maybe even two! It cleans well and clothes smell awesome! I this the addition of Oxi really helps! Also, very affordable!
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Purex® Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent 146 fl. oz. Jug. I love this laundry soap smells good and clean my clothes really good
Cassie H.
Love this detergent! Keeps my clothes smelling good! Even if they are in the drawer for a long time! Never disappointing
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
Love Purex. A great price, plus leaves my clothes feeling fresh and smelling great! Can't go wrong!
Kristen M.
SAnd springs, OK
I love this product especially with all the stain fighters. I struggle using regular detergents because my husband is in the welding field and nothing will lift the black stains he comes home with unless it includes oxi. This has been a huge life, time, and money saver for my family.. 10/10
Rayven G.
Clarksville, TN
Really good with cleaning clothes. I have used when I changed my laundry soap and it smells just as good!