Purex® Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent 146 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stain fighters. A hypoallergenic formula with a light, fresh scent. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. see more...

Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA
This detergent isn't so bubbly, but that's okay, it cleans clothes great. It leaves my clothes smelling great and feeling soft. It's pretty affordable, too.
Jessenia M.
Statesboro, GA
Great lasting clean smell on all the clothing washed with Purex. The oxi ingredient gives a boost of clean and clear of possible stains from previous use.
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
I've used Purex for as long as I can remember and am so glad they made this one with the oxi and zout! Great for getting toddler clothes nice and clean
Sarah G.
Effingham, IL
I really like Purex. The quality is great and the price is just right. The oxi line is great at removing stains that have been left to sit too long.
Ronza R.
Dallas, TX
I'm using this product of right now to wash my clothes ,and it gives my clothes a good refreshing scent.I do recommend the Purex laundry detergent.
Many N.
I love pure, its a bit cheaper than tide but works just as great. I also love the variety of scents that the company has. It smells soon addicting.
Rebecca G.
This detergent smells So Good! At first, I was concerned it would be too strong of a scent, but my laundry comes out smelling absolutely delicious!
Amber S.
Abingdon
I think for it being a cheaper, more watery detergent, it does the job of cleaning the clothes. I don't think it's good on stains like it claims.
Brittany J.
I love purex. The price is great and it gets the job done. I have tried other purex scents due to this one being sold out but i prefer this one.
Haley H.
Paris, KY
I love purex oxi clean it smells AWESOME and gets my clothes very clean even stains my 4 year old makes come out with just the detergent alone