Purex® Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent 146 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stain fighters. A hypoallergenic formula with a light, fresh scent. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. see more...

April Y.
Simply amazing! It's affordable and with couponing it's even better. These are strong and has a strong smell. Which is good because I like it when my clothes smells fresh. Who doesn't?
Delaney F.
Tifton, GA
This is the best laundry detergent I've ever used! I've never had my laundry come out smelling so great, even after drying! It is very affordable and one large bottle lasts me a long time doing 3 loads of laundry a week!
Nicole S.
So I don't normally but laundry detergent I haven't used before but there was a great sale on the Purex oxi. So I grabbed it and I'm glad I did. I have used this in the laundry, on the carpet and for my rugs. Works great so I'm glad I tried something new and was satisfied with it. Great sent not over powering and not really floral. Fresh and clean.
. ..
Purex has the best smell by far!! It makes me excited about doing laundry, it leaves my upstairs smelling so Amazing. I don't use this alone I use another powder detergent just to make sure the clothes are getting extra clean
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
I'm sure it works for some people, but it breaks me out in hives.(super sensitive skin) I would not recommend for people with sensitive skin. My clothes did smell clean and it is affordable. My husband didn't have a reaction and liked it. So it depends on the person.
Kristi T.
Alta Loma, CA
Love the smell & how it cleans! Compared to most products out there. I found that it's easy to use & usually available for me to purchase. I am not a fan of tide so this is a great alternative!
Ari C.
I use this for my husband's work clothes. This is the only type of detergent that will really penetrate through his nasty clothes and stains. This is the best one I have found
Raelynn M.
Helps remove dirt, grime and light fresh stains. Light fresh scent. I love this one with the oxi and zout. Clothes come out looking clean. Very affordable. I use this all the time.
Nataly S.
Me encanta

Porque tiene buen olor y contiene oxi clean y deja la ropa mas limpia y con buen olor y es el mas usado en mi hogar porque es mucho mas económico....
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
This cleaned my clothes very well. Kept them bright. Unfortunately my brother is allergic to it so now that I'm doing laundry at home again I no longer use it