Purex® Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent 146 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stain fighters. A hypoallergenic formula with a light, fresh scent. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. see more...

Whitney M.
This is always great for lightly stained clothing and for a clean you can see. I always pretreat stains, so I have not used this on any heavy staining, but for your average small spills, etc. it works like a charm! I wish they would make a concentrate of this though. The larger jugs are fairly inexpensive, but they are also so heavy! This would cut down on that a bit, I believe.
Anne P.
Me and my whole family love the Purex brand! It cleans our cloths and smells awesome too. I just wish that our retailer would still carry Purex fabric softener as well.
We just recently tried the morning burst with Oxi and it's wonderful! Keep up the great work Purex.
Tori A.
Mc Adenville, NC
This product is affordable and works well but no longer is it because I found the store brand works just as well AND is less expensive. Before I started using the store brand this was my go to detergent. I would still use it but the store brand is cheaper.
Kelsey H.
Boone, NC
Gets clothes clean and has a wonderful scent. Doesn't break my sensitive skin out. Wonderful price for how much detergent you get, and it lasts forever. Ive used the same jug for 9 months. Only complaint is that company isn't very eco-friendly.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
I use Purex often. The price is unbeatable. It may not smell as good as the leading brands but it definitely works! If you are every short on cash, don't hesitate to buying this brand. They even have the dryer beads available as well.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
I have used this product a couple of times and pros are it smells good cons too liquidity kind of disappointing. I would use this product only if I was single sounds weird but as a family I have too many loads to wash.
Ana Maria V.
Dover, NJ
I live this particular detergent, it's great at lifting stains off of clothing with out fading the colors. Whites will look brighter as well, and it has a great scent. Definitely a five star product, I recommend it!!
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I use this product several times a week. I like the scent and my clothes are always clean. I like this brand and price less expensive then other leading brands. I would definitely recommend this product.
Roberta H.
This is the only laundry detergent I've found so far that helps get the stains out of my kids clothes without scrubbing first. I found it at my local Walmart for cheaper than the other leading brands.
Vanessa F.
Largo, FL
I feel like there are better options, but you can't beat the price of this, especially during the buy one get one free sales and coupons. Love the fact it has oxi clean in it. Does the job well enough for me. Would repurchase in the future and recommend.