BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stain fighters. A hypoallergenic formula with a light, fresh scent. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. see more...

Jesenia F.
San Antonio, TX
I used a whole bin on my clothes and I liked how it didn't fade any of my clothes. They actually looked brighter so I wonder if it's the oxiclean added? I purchased again because they work !
Dewey D.
Belfry
Wonderful priced, my family and I love the smell it brings out in our clothes. The feel of our clothes after use is awesome, it is long lasting doesn't take a lot of detergent for a load of clothes. Very affordable and we will  definitely use again
Raelynn M.
Helps remove dirt, grime and light fresh stains. Light fresh scent. I love this one with the oxi and zout. Clothes come out looking clean. Very affordable. I use this all the time.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Purex® Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent 146 fl. oz. Jug. I love this laundry soap smells good and clean my clothes really good
Nicole G.
Benton, AR
I'm currently using Pyrex. It smells very very good. I like this laundry soap a lot. It gives my clothes a gentle clean but I do notice some stains still after the wash.
J'Wana S.
Marion, VA
Got my clothes clean as well as worked pretty well with removing oils from my massage sheets. It was affordable and effective. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Jessica C.
Pure Plus Oxi and Zoey Stain Removers Detergent Fresh Morning Burst is great. I tend to avoid detergents that are scented because we have sensitive skin but this doesn't cause any issues. I like to use this for sheets and towels. It makes clothes smell extra clean and it really does get stains out nicely . It is relatively inexpensive and gets the job done. This size is great because it lasts a very long time.
Alma R.
I have started to use this produce recently. I like it because it is inexpensive. It cleans my clothing well. I just wish the smell would last a little longer on clothing.
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
Love that this product has both Oxidizing and Zout stain removers in it. Living a busy life with a husband who works at Home Depot and 2 kids under 10, along with 2 dogs, things get dirty pretty quickly. Not only does this product work amazing at stains but it leaves the clothes smelling great too! Highly recommend.
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
This is amazing laundry soap, it helps to remove any stain my husband or kids could possibly get on their clothing. It smells terrific and my go to detergent. It's very affordable and last all month, I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good long lasting detergent.