Purex® Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent 146 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stain fighters. A hypoallergenic formula with a light, fresh scent. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. see more...

Sadie R.
Granger, IN
This product is a definite help considering that there are some very messy family members! It makes laundry super easy and makes my clothes smelling fresh and clean! It is also a very great price for the amount of product you get for how affective it is!
Lexi K.
Greenwood, IN
LOVE THIS. Gets all my stains out and has a fresh smell but doesn't compete with my fabric softener. Works well with my high efficiency washer. A little bit goes a long way and I like that they have the larger sizes as well!
Samantha R.
Philadelphia , PA
I use this product every time I do laundry. It definitely lifts stains off all my clothes especially when applied directly but of course that isn't necessary. It also smells great especially when pair with a fabric softer.
Brittany M.
Edinburg, TX
Fresh clean scent and some serious stain removing power for my boys tough, stuck on stains. My kids and my husband are NOT gentle on cloths, and pure does the job well, without breaking my wallet. Great product and my go to brand for laundry detergent.
Amy M.
Best and most cost effective detergent there is! One bottle lasts us well over a month, maybe even two! It cleans well and clothes smell awesome! I this the addition of Oxi really helps! Also, very affordable!
Jaime M.
Arrington, VA
This is the only detergent that we can use in my house due to skin allergies with some of my family members. It does a great job getting clothes clean, smells wonderful, and is sensitive enough for their skin
Kacey L.
This isn't the best detergent I have ever tried but it does its job. It is always on sale which appeals to me. The oxi clean in the detergent really does make a difference in the cleanliness of my clothes/
Mercades S.
Purex original didn't really get the job done but this specific type with oxi works great and smells awesome. Gets the job done at an affordable price regardless of where you buy it from. I would recommend to others.
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
Great value, smells and works great! I love using this on my husbands works clothes, since they tend to get stained at work. This does the job, and helps get rid of stains. I do recommend this product.
Jelleasa G.
Fernandina, FL
works miracles for stains. as a mom I constantly have to pre treat my child's clothes that is why I choose this product because it really works and you don't have to do too much it's also afforable.