Purex® Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent 146 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stain fighters. A hypoallergenic formula with a light, fresh scent. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. see more...

Samantha R.
Philadelphia , PA
I use this product every time I do laundry. It definitely lifts stains off all my clothes especially when applied directly but of course that isn't necessary. It also smells great especially when pair with a fabric softer.
Brittany M.
Edinburg, TX
Fresh clean scent and some serious stain removing power for my boys tough, stuck on stains. My kids and my husband are NOT gentle on cloths, and pure does the job well, without breaking my wallet. Great product and my go to brand for laundry detergent.
Amy M.
Lubbock
Best and most cost effective detergent there is! One bottle lasts us well over a month, maybe even two! It cleans well and clothes smell awesome! I this the addition of Oxi really helps! Also, very affordable!
Jaime M.
Arrington, VA
This is the only detergent that we can use in my house due to skin allergies with some of my family members. It does a great job getting clothes clean, smells wonderful, and is sensitive enough for their skin
Kacey L.
This isn't the best detergent I have ever tried but it does its job. It is always on sale which appeals to me. The oxi clean in the detergent really does make a difference in the cleanliness of my clothes/
Mercades S.
Purex original didn't really get the job done but this specific type with oxi works great and smells awesome. Gets the job done at an affordable price regardless of where you buy it from. I would recommend to others.
Heather M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I used to be a die hard fan of Tide Laundry Detergent but a lot of times my budget would prevent me from buying the higher priced items. So, many years ago I made the switch to Purex Laundry Detergent and always felt pretty good about that decision. First off, the price differences are really pretty astounding. I noticed some differences in the beginning, but now after using Purex for so many years I rarely notice a big change from if I would have cleaned the wash with the more expensive product. My clothes seem to get just as clean, soft and my laundry ALWAYS smells fantastic. I LOVE this Purex with the OXI product in it to help fight stains more. I generally try to find this kind when shopping for laundry soap. The OXI boost genuinely aides with getting those nasty stains out on whites and colored clothing. If you've yet to try this item, I highly recommend. I use it daily!!
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
Great value, smells and works great! I love using this on my husbands works clothes, since they tend to get stained at work. This does the job, and helps get rid of stains. I do recommend this product.
Jelleasa G.
Fernandina, FL
works miracles for stains. as a mom I constantly have to pre treat my child's clothes that is why I choose this product because it really works and you don't have to do too much it's also afforable.
Jesenia F.
San Antonio, TX
I used a whole bin on my clothes and I liked how it didn't fade any of my clothes. They actually looked brighter so I wonder if it's the oxiclean added? I purchased again because they work !