Purex® Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent 146 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stain fighters. A hypoallergenic formula with a light, fresh scent. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. see more...

tee a.
Austin, TX
This pure ex smells so good. As a mother I need my children’s clothes to come out as clean as possible. I’ve been a chronic Purex user because it’s been good at cleaning my clothes for my household. I would recommend you trying it. It doesn’t make my skin itch or anything.
Heather M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I used to be a die hard fan of Tide Laundry Detergent but a lot of times my budget would prevent me from buying the higher priced items. So, many years ago I made the switch to Purex Laundry Detergent and always felt pretty good about that decision. First off, the price differences are really pretty astounding. I noticed some differences in the beginning, but now after using Purex for so many years I rarely notice a big change from if I would have cleaned the wash with the more expensive product. My clothes seem to get just as clean, soft and my laundry ALWAYS smells fantastic. I LOVE this Purex with the OXI product in it to help fight stains more. I generally try to find this kind when shopping for laundry soap. The OXI boost genuinely aides with getting those nasty stains out on whites and colored clothing. If you've yet to try this item, I highly recommend. I use it daily!!
Amanda G.
I think Purex works well on my laundry. I didn't notice a difference with the boost of Oxi in it. I have pretty dirty clothes due to my little kiddos and haven't yet found the miricle solution to get out all the stains in the first load. For your everyday loads this is a good price and gets the job done.
Angie E.
Bonnyman, KY
Purex makes wonderful laundry detergent! It isn't too pricey if you shop around for sales and such! This kind with the oxi and the zout stain remover is amazing! I have a very active 8 year old that needs something to remove stains and this is a gem!
Kristen M.
SAnd springs, OK
I love this product especially with all the stain fighters. I struggle using regular detergents because my husband is in the welding field and nothing will lift the black stains he comes home with unless it includes oxi. This has been a huge life, time, and money saver for my family.. 10/10
Shylee A.
Port Allegany, PA
I love laundry detergents enhanced with Oxi and this is just as great as some of the more expensive brands! It leaves my clothes nice and clean and my bedwetter's clothes smelling like new. The big jug is the best value. For easy use I use this big jug to refill a smaller one.
Eleanore J.
I have been using and enjoying Purex products for awhile now. I have tried most of the scents and types and have found them all to be effective. This item is reasonably priced but is often on sale.
I would recommend this line of products.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
My husband and daughter both work for restaurants and their clothes smell pretty bad after work! I use this to really get out the food scents and make chef uniforms fresh again
Vanna B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great detergent. The scent isn't as strong as Tide. The price is very reasonable. I feel like it's a fraction of the price of Tide. It doesn't cause rashes or any discomfort for myself, or my kids. I'd recommend this product to anyone.
Laura P.
Purex is always my go to for laundry soap. And all of their scents are very nice. Not too overpowering. They are easy on the wallet and leaves your clothes smelling great. Decent on stain removal too. I recommend this laundry soap.