Purex® Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Fresh Morning Burst Laundry Detergent 146 fl. oz. Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and stain fighters. A hypoallergenic formula with a light, fresh scent. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. see more...

tee a.
Austin, TX
This pure ex smells so good. As a mother I need my children’s clothes to come out as clean as possible. I’ve been a chronic Purex user because it’s been good at cleaning my clothes for my household. I would recommend you trying it. It doesn’t make my skin itch or anything.
Amanda G.
I think Purex works well on my laundry. I didn't notice a difference with the boost of Oxi in it. I have pretty dirty clothes due to my little kiddos and haven't yet found the miricle solution to get out all the stains in the first load. For your everyday loads this is a good price and gets the job done.
Angie E.
Bonnyman, KY
Purex makes wonderful laundry detergent! It isn't too pricey if you shop around for sales and such! This kind with the oxi and the zout stain remover is amazing! I have a very active 8 year old that needs something to remove stains and this is a gem!
Kristen M.
SAnd springs, OK
I love this product especially with all the stain fighters. I struggle using regular detergents because my husband is in the welding field and nothing will lift the black stains he comes home with unless it includes oxi. This has been a huge life, time, and money saver for my family.. 10/10
Shylee A.
Port Allegany, PA
I love laundry detergents enhanced with Oxi and this is just as great as some of the more expensive brands! It leaves my clothes nice and clean and my bedwetter's clothes smelling like new. The big jug is the best value. For easy use I use this big jug to refill a smaller one.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
My husband and daughter both work for restaurants and their clothes smell pretty bad after work! I use this to really get out the food scents and make chef uniforms fresh again
Vanna B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great detergent. The scent isn't as strong as Tide. The price is very reasonable. I feel like it's a fraction of the price of Tide. It doesn't cause rashes or any discomfort for myself, or my kids. I'd recommend this product to anyone.
Laura P.
Purex is always my go to for laundry soap. And all of their scents are very nice. Not too overpowering. They are easy on the wallet and leaves your clothes smelling great. Decent on stain removal too. I recommend this laundry soap.
Sadie R.
Granger, IN
This product is a definite help considering that there are some very messy family members! It makes laundry super easy and makes my clothes smelling fresh and clean! It is also a very great price for the amount of product you get for how affective it is!
Lexi K.
Greenwood, IN
LOVE THIS. Gets all my stains out and has a fresh smell but doesn't compete with my fabric softener. Works well with my high efficiency washer. A little bit goes a long way and I like that they have the larger sizes as well!