Purex Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Detergent Fresh Morning Burst uploaded by Kimberly D.Purex Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Detergent Fresh Morning Burst uploaded by Brittany B.

BY PUREX

Purex® Plus Oxi and Zout® Stain Removers Detergent Fresh Morning Burst.
Triple action.
Bright-White-Clean®.
For all machines including HE.
71 loads. see more...

Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
This is a really great laundry detergent because it gets all the stains out because it has oxi clean in it and it makes your clothes have a nice fresh smell and they always look clean and fresg after a wash
Destiny W.
Love purex with oxi in it. Always gets out my toughest stains. There isn't a bad thing I could say about the product. Super effective product. And it's super affordable. I would recommend to everyone to go and pick up a bottle. Plus it makes your clothes smell amazing!!!!
Kristina R.
El Centro, CA
Having a large family & a budget that isn't can be quite overwhelming at times. Especially, when you're the magician doing the laundry, cooking & the shopping. Having the ability to make a muddy, football jersey look brand new again used to require skill, time, & a multitude of stain removers before it could even BE washed. All of which not only exhausted me (with the many other "to do's" on my checklist), but took time away from hanging out & playing with my kids.
Enter Purex! Initially, I bought this because it was new & on sale. Honestly, my expectations weren't very high; why would this product work when so many others had already fallen short of their claims & guarantees? Seriously, I was really surprised & pretty stoked when I saw, or didn't see any remnants of the spaghetti sauce my toddler had bathed himself in the night before.
Even though it did take a few more loads of laundry before I was fully convinced. I was happy that I was finally able to sit down & play legos with Damien, instead of stepping on one after laying him down for a nap. Purex Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Detergent Fresh Morning Burst
Veronica C.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my favorite laundry detergent! I used to be a big brand girl but my kiddos have sensitive skin. Purex is so affordable, cleans clothes like a dream, smells ANAZING and doesn't irritate our sensitive skinned family members
Amy D.
Wells
Left clothes clean and smelling fresh!!
I would recommend this item for someone looking for a cheaper alternative. It may be cheaper but it works. There are a lot of allergies in my family and this has not caused any issues
Krystle W.
Marshall
My boyfriend is a logger so not only is he in woods all day but he has to work on equipment regularly. This is the only product I have found that gets his clothes nice and clean while not having an over powering scent. Great buy for the price would recommend to anyone!
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
Love this product! It's one of my favorite Purex products because it leaves the clothes smelling fresh and clean and it's very affordable in my opinion. I would recommend buying this product.
Brittany D.
Lawton, IA
This is the detergent that I am using right now. It is really good for the clean it gives and I really like the smell. I washed our bedding yesterday morning, and the smell was still great after laying on the bed all day. climbed into bed last night and they still smell like they just came out of the washer. I bought the largest container and used a coupon and I think I spend $6.
Gunner F.
Anderson, SC
This is an amazing product! I love the way it makes my clothing smell and how well it gets stains out. Using this detergent, I rarely need to pair it with a stain remover because of how well it does! I am prone to stains on my clothing, so I needed a detergent that had the stain remover in it, so I wouldn’t have to keep buying remover. This product goes on sale all the time at Wal-Mart and is very inexpensive! Love this product!
Kristi L.
Graysville, TN
Purex is definitely my go-to laundry detergent. It smells amazing and the Oxi and Zout stain removers tackle my kids filthy clothes perfectly. Most drug stores run it on sale for around $2.00 every other week or so. At that price and the way it handles my kids' clothes, it's hard to pass up!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Is this brand safe for people with sensitive skin?