Purex Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Detergent Fresh Morning Burst uploaded by Brittany B.Purex Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Detergent Fresh Morning Burst uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY PUREX

Purex® Plus Oxi and Zout® Stain Removers Detergent Fresh Morning Burst.
Triple action.
Bright-White-Clean®.
For all machines including HE.
71 loads. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Gunner F.
Anderson, SC
This is an amazing product! I love the way it makes my clothing smell and how well it gets stains out. Using this detergent, I rarely need to pair it with a stain remover because of how well it does! I am prone to stains on my clothing, so I needed a detergent that had the stain remover in it, so I wouldn’t have to keep buying remover. This product goes on sale all the time at Wal-Mart and is very inexpensive! Love this product!
Jazz P.
Tampa, FL
I use Pyrex detergent regularly. This particular one smells very clean and doesn't seem to fade my clothes. The detergent smell doesn't fade after clothes are on. It's also good at getting rid of stains (if they're not fully dried on).
Kristina R.
El Centro, CA
Having a large family & a budget that isn't can be quite overwhelming at times. Especially, when you're the magician doing the laundry, cooking & the shopping. Having the ability to make a muddy, football jersey look brand new again used to require skill, time, & a multitude of stain removers before it could even BE washed. All of which not only exhausted me (with the many other "to do's" on my checklist), but took time away from hanging out & playing with my kids.
Enter Purex! Initially, I bought this because it was new & on sale. Honestly, my expectations weren't very high; why would this product work when so many others had already fallen short of their claims & guarantees? Seriously, I was really surprised & pretty stoked when I saw, or didn't see any remnants of the spaghetti sauce my toddler had bathed himself in the night before.
Even though it did take a few more loads of laundry before I was fully convinced. I was happy that I was finally able to sit down & play legos with Damien, instead of stepping on one after laying him down for a nap. Purex Plus Oxi and Zout Stain Removers Detergent Fresh Morning Burst
MJ L.
Athens, AL
All time favorite! For the price this cleans the absolute best out there! It smells amazing without being to floral or strong! Highly recommend checking this out!!! Love it
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
This is a really great laundry detergent because it gets all the stains out because it has oxi clean in it and it makes your clothes have a nice fresh smell and they always look clean and fresg after a wash
Destiny W.
Love purex with oxi in it. Always gets out my toughest stains. There isn't a bad thing I could say about the product. Super effective product. And it's super affordable. I would recommend to everyone to go and pick up a bottle. Plus it makes your clothes smell amazing!!!!
Veronica C.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my favorite laundry detergent! I used to be a big brand girl but my kiddos have sensitive skin. Purex is so affordable, cleans clothes like a dream, smells ANAZING and doesn't irritate our sensitive skinned family members
Amy D.
Wells
Left clothes clean and smelling fresh!!
I would recommend this item for someone looking for a cheaper alternative. It may be cheaper but it works. There are a lot of allergies in my family and this has not caused any issues
Diana V.
It works so well on cleaning my clothes! I used to use the more expensive brands until I tried this one and it is worth every penny and way more affordable. Smells good and does the job. It's the only one I use!
Krystle W.
Marshall
My boyfriend is a logger so not only is he in woods all day but he has to work on equipment regularly. This is the only product I have found that gets his clothes nice and clean while not having an over powering scent. Great buy for the price would recommend to anyone!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Is this brand safe for people with sensitive skin?