BY PUREX

Purex® Plus Oxi and Zout® Stain Removers Detergent Fresh Morning Burst.
Triple action.
Bright-White-Clean®.
For all machines including HE.
71 loads. see more...

Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
This is the detergent that I am using right now. It is really good for the clean it gives and I really like the smell. I washed our bedding yesterday morning, and the smell was still great after laying on the bed all day. climbed into bed last night and they still smell like they just came out of the washer. I bought the largest container and used a coupon and I think I spend $6.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Graysville, TN
Purex is definitely my go-to laundry detergent. It smells amazing and the Oxi and Zout stain removers tackle my kids filthy clothes perfectly. Most drug stores run it on sale for around $2.00 every other week or so. At that price and the way it handles my kids' clothes, it's hard to pass up!
member-31a3595a9
member-31a3595a9
Saint Louis, MO
I really like Purex Plus Oxy and Zout. Fresh Morning burst is a wonderful scent. Gets my clothes super clean and I don't have to separate whites from darks. This is a surprisingly good product for the money. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget. and will buy this again.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Dayton
Just used this in my laundry this morning. My laundry room and all my laundry smells yummy! The smell stays on my clothes and always makes me feel good about how clean my clothes are. I hardly need to use dryer sheets because my clothes already smell so good! Always buy this.
Meredith O.
Meredith O.
Athens, MI
Love the smell of this detergent. My clothes smell fantastic when I use this detergent. It cleans the clothes well, and the addition of the oxi clean makes them even brighter! This product is more affordable than most laundry soaps. I would recommend using this product.
Madison A.
Madison A.
Fredericksburg, VA
This removes all of the stains in my clothes without me having to use extra products. It is also very affordable. I know many of my friends use this product as well and love it. The stain remover in this product is incredible everything comes out looking great.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
My entire family swears by Tide, I however am NOT going to pay the price for Tide. I have used Purex laundry soap as long as I can remember. My husband works in the Oilfield and I have never had a problem with stains. This stuff is wonderful.
Kerri J.
Kerri J.
Aberdeen, NJ
Gets stains out pretty good. Husband is an asphalt paver and it manages to get all the dirt and asphalt out of his clothes. Doesn't leave a scent tho. I would like it more if it had a better smell and of the smell lasted longer.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Muskegon, MI
Purex Plus Oxide and Out Stain Removers Detergent Fresh Morning Burst not only gets out deep down set in stains but also leaves them clean and fresh smelling like clothes fresh from drying on the clothes line outside.
Shon M.
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
This is like any other washing detergent but it does work really well at fighting stains. I am not disappointed with this product and it is fairly affordable. I would recommend it to friends and family members.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Is this brand safe for people with sensitive skin?