Purex® Plus Clorox2® Stain Fighting Enzymes Sunny Linen™ Laundry Detergent 128 fl. oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Melissa M.

BY PUREX

Purex Plus Clorox 2 Sunny Linen, 128oz see more...

Jennifer M.
Fall River
This is usually the only laundry soap I use unless something else is on sale. It gets my clothes clean and smelling great. It works just as good if not better then more expensive detergents. The price is PERFECT. I tell EVERYONE to use this and all my tide lovers have made the switch.
Tiffany B.
Red Springs
My mother recommended this detergent. She was like it gets your clothes clean like gain but a cheaper price. She was correct I love this detergent so does my purse.
Christina B.
I love this laundry detergent because it really does make my laundry brighter an lifts stains. I had some dirty cleaning rags and I thought they wouldn't come clean, but I was wrong- stains were lifted and smells were gone!
Briana B.
Most people wouldn’t think this works as well as what it does for the price, but I love this product. If I have a stain I will put this one scrub gently with a toothbrush and let it set and wash and it comes right out. I’ve never had any trouble with this.
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Ever since my budget got tight I started switching to cheaper brand detergents and I noticed my clothes weren't looking or smelling as good... That is until I found this bad boy, my clothes smell great, feel great and I even get more compliments than before about how good my Clothes smell!
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
I just tried this laundry detergent for the first time a few days ago and am very impressed. It cleans really good and has a nice fresh scent that you can smell even after you dry the clothes. The price is very reasonable considering it's the Clorox 2 formula. I will definitely buy this product again.
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
Good value, good scent, budget friendly. You have to use a bit more of this product than you would tide or gain, but it still gets the job done. It could just be me, but it tends to fade some clothes, it is however, perfect for children's play clothes
Sarah P.
PHOENIX, AZ
Love this detergent! It leaves our clothes smelling super fresh without sacrificing the color. We have a daughter who has severe allergies and this detergent doesn't bother her one bit. With three kids, spills happen. Purex plus Clorox 2 always gets out the stains of anything left behind.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
The best of two products in one of both Purex and Clorox for cleaning my clothes and getting rid of stains effectively and affordable cost which I will get on sale at my local grocery store! Definitely will recommend to Moms to get clothes clean!
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
This and the one with oxy clean are my favorite laundry soaps. They have a great price and work just as well if not better then the expensive brands. I feel my clothes come out clean and if I need a little extra help on a stain I just use a stain fighter first. Purex also has a detergent for everyone with there great selection.