Purex® Plus Clorox2® Stain Fighting Enzymes Original Fresh Laundry Detergent 128 fl. oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Kayla H.

BY PUREX

Purex® plus Clorox2 detergent is specially formulated with Clorox 2® stain-fighting enzymes to remove the toughest stains. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Marlene S.
While browsing the detergent isle, I decided to give this a try because of the plus Clorox 2 stain fighting safe for colors name. Before this I had purchased the original Purex I think... it was not bad, but compared to this one I think I'll repurchase this one instead. Love the smell and it does seem to get my clothes cleaner. Super affordable! But haven't seen a bigger size yet. Definitely recommend you give it a try!
Anitrah K.
Mount Vernon, IL
I love purex detergent! Cleans very well and comes in so many great smells. It is also very lovely paired with the Purex crystals to make your clothes smell even better coming out of the dryer. Perfect for any mom shopping on a budget. I would recommend this to any person wanting a break on their wallet with out sacrificing for a lesser brand.
Maryann T.
I love this brand because of the price point I can't get this on sale for $1.99 a bottle really can't beat that price at all. It's smell so fresh and you get a lot of loads out of it for the price. It gets the job done. I find it does clean out stains well. Won't hurt to try it at a price of $1.99 when it's on sale.
Eemaan J.
Edison, NJ
Compared to other Laundry Detergents I use, this one actually removes most, almost all of my stains. I was shocked to see that. It even makes my clothes smell amazing. I've gotten several comments on how good my clothes smell. They don't believe me when I say it's my Laundry Detergent.
Aileen R.
Wendell, NC
Purex is so good. When i bought my washing machine from someone they gave us a big container of purex detergent. I had never used that kind before and when i did my laundry smelled so good. It is a tab expensive but i do buy it. I do recommend it fo anyone. Trust me you will love it!!
Stephanie G.
I buy this each time I go grocery shopping and will seek this product out. It gets the stains out of everything without a prewash spray or soaking. I have also noticed our clothes are brighter. Great scent that stays. One of the best products I've used at a great price.
Sharon G.
Ansonia, CT
This is a very reasonably priced detergent. It;s often on sale. It cleans very well and works great for heavily soiled clothes. A down side is I do see some fading. So i use this mostly with work clothes or play clothes. I would recommend this for those type of items.
Brittaney M.
Ellensburg, WA
I love this laundry detergent. It not only smells good but it has a stain fighting in it which I think works so well. I have 4 boys who make messes with their clothes and the clothes turn out very clean. I would recommend and purchase again anytime. Its a great buy!
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA
Love Purex with Clorox2! Its great to use on my color clothes! The best part is the smell!! It smells amazing!! The second best? The cost! Its so affordable compared to the other HE laundry detergent brands out there! I highly recommend this product!!
brandi t.
My absolute favorite detergent I've ever tried! With having sensitive skin it's hard for me to find a detergent that not only works effectively but smells nice and isn't harsh on my skin! It's affordable and all of the scents smell nice!