Purex® Plus Clorox2® Stain Fighting Enzymes Original Fresh Laundry Detergent 128 fl. oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Kayla H.

BY PUREX

Purex® plus Clorox2 detergent is specially formulated with Clorox 2® stain-fighting enzymes to remove the toughest stains. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Yary P.
Bronx, NY
Really works to get he stain out of your clothes, I don't really like the smell to it but very effective. I recommend this product just in a different smell. It comes in different sizes so you can choose if you want the more expensive size or the smaller affordable size
Genesis G.
Great value for the price, and it smells nice, but sometimes it dose the make my laundry smell as good when they are finished drying? And I use a whole cap. You'd be better off getting a better brand for a little more money!
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
This Purex detergent with Clorox is great. It smells so clean and leaves my clothes very bright and stain free. I'm glad it's affordable in price and coupons are offered for the product!
Romona R.
Little Rock, AR
This is a very good laundry detergent. It is a inexpensive detergent and you can purchase this detergent at Dollar General for at least $3.98.This detergent cleanses your clothes just like any other laundry detergent and leaves your clothes with a good after scent. It also comes in different types of scents too.
Jan A.
Audubon, IA
This is one of the better laundry detergents. Also, when you divide out the cost per load, it is one of the most cost efficient in the shelf. My father, as well as my boyfriend both have outside jobs where they get VERY dirty. Sometimes they are even covered in oil, and this product removes it. Can't go wrong with cheap and effective!!
Brie F.
This is a solid good laundry detergent. It comes at an excellent price point and you can purchase it at places like Family Dollar, Walgreens, Walmart. Just because it is a cheaper brand doesn't mean that it is not effective. I find this laundry detergent to be very effective and keep my clothes nice and clean
brandi t.
My absolute favorite detergent I've ever tried! With having sensitive skin it's hard for me to find a detergent that not only works effectively but smells nice and isn't harsh on my skin! It's affordable and all of the scents smell nice!
Hala Z.
This is by far my most favorite detergent. The price is GREAT and the quality is SUPER. It cleans better than other brands and removes the stains and most important it keeps your white clothes really white unlike other detergent that turn them yellow.
Highly recommended
Karen T.
I was not sure how I was going to like Purex because it is so affordable and usually when a product is extremely affordable is does not work well. I was please to see that my clothes were clean and smelled nice and fresh. I would recommend this product to everyone, especially if you have children and have a lot of laundry. It is affordable and it works.
Kayla H.
This detergent left my clothes smelling so fresh and clean! Love that it has color safe bleach! I think it could have worked a little better on getting stains out but I have only used it once on a big load. We will see after I use it a couple more times!