BY PUREX

Purex® Fresh Scent No Sort® Detergent For Colors*.
New!
Anti-Color-Transfer Technology™.
For all machines including HE.
27 loads. see more...

ana o.
The smell of this stuff is. ...not what I expected. Almost has a touch of "cat pee" aroma. Kind of ammonia like; though it did seem to adequately clean my clothes. And for the PRICE!! I was astonished to see (mistake on my part for not doing a thorough comparison) that Walmart sells a 200 load bottle of this for $12, and Family Dollar sells the 100 load bottle of this and the mountain spring scent with crystals for $7.50. Won't be purchasing this product, at least from Purex, ever again. Price gouging at its finest!! Tsk Tsk Purex!
Nicole V.
Not sure why thisnisn't letting me review the right product. I am trying to review the Natural Elements Tropical laundry soap. I forgot I had a bottle of it in my laundry room cabinet, and I used it randomly on a load of laundry. when I took it out of the wash it smelled SO awesome. smelled just as good when I took it out of the dryer. I will from now on be buying Purex laundry soap.
Anastasia K.
This is an awesome detergent for a college student. It is not the cheapest, but I can attest to it being color safe even when you mix colors. I usually don't have enough laundry to do separate color loads during my time away from home, so being able to lump them together is really convenient. This also smells great and I'd say the smell lasts for a while.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I have used this detergent a couple of times and are very pleased with this detergent. The smell is not overpowering and only gives a light scent on the clothing. It is very affordable and I can almost always find coupons for it. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I enjoy using the no sort because as a busy mom with a tween who has busy activities laundry is the worst chore. I don't have time to sort. The scent is fresh and cleans well. Leaving our clothes clean and fresh smelling. Works on tough stains and is priced right.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I tried this on a whim because of the inexpensive price and never again. it didn't clean my clothes nearly as well as Tide (which I swear by ) and left a filmy residue in my washer. sometimes quality is worth paying a higher price and I learned the hard way
Tina W.
Sunfield, MI
It smells so good and leaves my clothes clean without fading them. It is perfect for my family and my needs. It was very effective. I will recommend agin. It was very affordable and I purchased at the local grocer. I will buy again. I will recommend.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
Love the no sort kind because on the crazy days when I don't have a lot of laundry but I need them washed, I don't have to worry about sorting through the dark colors and separating them. Works well with all mixed colors and the scent is awesome.
Charee M.
I love the fact that there are scented with a variety of since you can choose from there. It cleans very well and it's cost-efficient. I enjoy buying this product line because it does the job comparison to most higher-priced laundry detergent.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
This detergent smells good and is inexpensive. It just doesn't last very long in my house, so i only but it when I don't want to break pockets on my other detergent. It gets clothes clean though and keeps them fresh as possible.