Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesPurex
No Sort for Colors Detergent Fresh Scent - 27 Loads

Purex No Sort for Colors Detergent Fresh Scent - 27 Loads

by Purex

Purex® Fresh Scent No Sort® Detergent For Colors*.
New!
Anti-Color-Transfer Technology™.
For all machines including HE.
27 loads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purex No Sort for Colors Detergent Fresh Scent - 27 Loads!
Shemaiah D.
Hampton, GA
Good for colored clothes. Keeps clothes smelling fresh. This is product that I will always buy.
Esli A.
Escondido, CA
I love how good this cleans my clothes and how cheap it is, it smells good too! I just hate going to the store and it's never all the way full
Nicole V.
Not sure why thisnisn't letting me review the right product. I am trying to review the Natural Elements Tropical laundry soap. I forgot I had a bottle of it in my laundry room cabinet, and I used it randomly on a load of laundry. when I took it out of the wash it smelled SO awesome. smelled just as good when I took it out of the dryer. I will from now on be buying Purex laundry soap.
Rachel H.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Only thing we will buy. everyone including the dogs have allergies. says no scent but clothes are always left smelling pleasant
Celestina M.
Tucson, AZ
I use this when I am washing clothes that have stains or super dirty clothes when I have a deep wash load. I also love the scents!
Adreanna L.
Phoenix
When are all these reviews i have to make going to end! I need to make food and get stuff ready for the day ain't nobody fot time to do reviews on soap
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
Who hates sorting colors more than a mom of 3? I love Purex no sort because it's hassle free and very affordable!
Amanda T.
Verona, PA
Purex is my favorite laundry detergent. Other ones irritate my skin for some odd reason. The no sort really is no sort. Throw it in the machine and go.
Anastasia K.
This is an awesome detergent for a college student. It is not the cheapest, but I can attest to it being color safe even when you mix colors. I usually don't have enough laundry to do separate color loads during my time away from home, so being able to lump them together is really convenient. This also smells great and I'd say the smell lasts for a while.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
I love this stuff! It smells so good, and I love that it's color safe! I definitely need to keep my colors bright with this stuff!

Looking for your answer?