BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for powerful, more natural clean. see more...

Courtney S.
Ooh I'm such a huge fan of Purex!! It's such a great cheap detergent that smells and cleans great!! Alot of the time at Walgreens or CVS you can find it buy one get one free! I also just recently discovered you can also use it for He machines!! It's so great and this scent is really relaxing and smells fab even after a couple of days!!
Sarah M.
Oregonia, OH
This is my favorite scent of Purex. I would classify it as more of a feminine smell though but as a female I really enjoy it. I usually but Purex because it's affordable and I can usually get it on sale. I recommend it for every day laundry but use something different for tougher stain jobs.
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens, MI
I have been using this detergent for 8 years. It's a great price, I love the scent, that it's clear and doesn't irritate my skin. I have super sensitive skin and cannot even use more expensive brands like tide. Use this everyday!
Kimberly M.
YELM , WA
I love this laundry soap, it doesn't have a strong over powering smell. This is the only detergent I have found that will not give my son a rash. Even the hypoallergenic ones make his skin break out. This one isn't expensive, gets our clothes clean and doesn't make him break out in a rash. Major bonus :)
Karlie E.
Olathe , KS
Smell is a little bit too strong. Gets clothes clean for a lot less than you would pay for a leading brand but I feel like you have to use a little bit too much product but for the price, this is a good deal.
Kayli S.
This stuff leaves my clothes smelling woooonderful. They even seem softer. It's a cheaper product, but it doesn't disappoint. There's plenty of it in one bottle. Will last a long time. I recommend this.
Alyssa N.
Ann Arbor, MI
I prefer clear detergents for all of my clothes. This one smells great, gets rid of my stains, and does not harm any fabrics. It's very affordable at the grocery store and I would recommend this product!
Miriam G.
Pharr, TX
I used to use so maNY other detergents but once I found purex I haven't changed it for nothing. I love the smell of this product leaves my clothes smelling fresh and also cleans the clothes very well.
Bristole R.
Tinley Park, IL
I switched to this detergent honestly because of the price it is a lot less then the competitors and I really love the smell! I think it does just as good of a job as the others for less money!
Laura F.
Sylvania, OH
I bought this because my washer takes HE and it leaves my clothes feeling so soft and smelling fresh. It doesn't discolor my clothes either. It's a good price and it lasts a long time.