BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
First, I like this because it cleans well. Second, you can’t beat the price for the amount you get. Third, it smells great and four, it works well in my HE washing machine. The smell is light and pleasant, not overpowering, like a fresh breeze with fragrant flowers. It purchase mine at Dollar General, always getting the best deal there.
Sarah R.
Washington, PA
I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the only laundry detergents that i can use. super affordable, about $8 at my local Wal-Mart and lasts me about a month to a month and a half with 3 adults in our house. I love love love the scent, fresh, clean, and not too "girly". This soap lathers very well and is not a cheaply made soap. I even talked my mother into trying this about a year ago, (she was a dedicated tide user for 30+ years), and now she only uses this!
Leema X.
I love the fragrance and it .It is not too strong on my clothes .I couldn't find any fault on this particular product .It is effective and reasonably priced.Affordable to everyone to try this product and I would definitely recommend to all my friends .
Zannah L.
Does laundry detergent has a wonderful fragrance it also removes a lot of dirt and with four children trust me my household has a lot of dirt but it always seems to take the stains out and doesn't leave behind any should be residual feeling
Kayla W.
I love, love, love this stuff! It leaves my laundry and washing machine smelling fresh and sweet for days and days after the cycle has been run. It is an amazing cleaner that has even gotten blood and mud stains that have definitely set into the fabric out of my clothes! Definitely recommend to everyone I know.
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
I can never recommend this Purex detergent enough! It does not harm my sensitive skin. It smells lovely without the use of harmful chemicals. I get a great clean.  The packaging is also more earth-friendly than many other brands. This is my favorite detergent on the market, and it is always my first choice in the store. The price is also attractive. It's totally affordable!
Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
I use this instead of the more expensive brands because I've tried them all, and Purex works JUST AS GOOD! I love the price, smells, and performance- and I have 2 young dirty boys and a stinky dog!!! Can't beat it !
Candace Y.
Owensboro, KY
My family and I love this! The smell is heavenly, giving the clothes a fresh scent to them every time. The clothes just smell and look cleaner than when I've tried other products. The container is bigger than normal so it lasts more than a few loads too!
Leicii D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the best detergent at the best value I have ever used. I have a high efficiency machine and struggled to find a detergent that didn't stain my clothes with soap spots and that also smelled good and didn't cause itching. This is it!
Fallon H.
Northville, MI
This products works well, it gets the clothes clean and they smell fresh and light. The smell is not over powering and it last in your clothes for a few days. You can usually find this product on sale and even retail it is a good value.