BY PUREX

Formulated with traditional and plant-based ingredients for a powerful, more natural clean. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff smells soooooo amazingly good. The scent lasts on the clothes too, so every time I wear something new I can always smell the laundry detergent. The price is really good, and you can almost always find coupons to get it even cheaper. It's also sold at most stores, so it's easy to find!
Meg D.
Danville, PA
Purex is no better or worse as far as cleaning ability. My kids have sensitive skin and have had no issues. I can'tell really see a difference in it'so power to remove stains and the lingering scent is dependent on how much you use and how long you wash. No issues with my he washer.
Mayah w.
Mcdonough, GA
Great product! I use this for every wash, and my clothes aways come out clean. It smells great too. I wouldn't recommend using it for getting out tough, greasy stains, however. But for your typical wash, it works great. It's not overpriced, and I like it!
Jacynda A.
Tucson, AZ
Great Smell. Great Product. I enjoy having my laundry not smell like the washing machine took a dump. The Smells lasts a good week and half before wearing the clothes I've washed. Great Product at a good price at Wal-mart. Coupons help a lot as well.
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
This is a good brand and its cheap. I buy this brand only to use on my dirty cleaning rags from my business. The scent is not strong at all. My rags go in smelling musty and come oit the same way. I wouldn't use it normally but its good for my rags
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
I do use this kind of detergent a lot, mainly when I need to be on a budget and still want clean clothes ha. well who doesn't want clean clothes. I sometimes find though I still end up needed to use more then what is recommend on the label.
Reese R.
Belvidere, IL
Keeps clothes smells fresh and clean! Only have used this product once! Great first impression. It was extremely effective! I only buy laundry detergent with coupons and that was a great buy! I would recommend this to most households!
Kristty P.
Killeen, TX
One of our family favorites! I love how our store always has coupons for this product! So I only pay $4 for this huge jug!! Totally recommend ;) and I love the smell of this product. You should be able to find in any grocery store
Clarissa M.
Paris, TN
This laundry detergent keeps our clothes smelling so clean and fresh even after they have been hanging in the closet for a week. Its also very affordable and last my family over a month with the biggest bottle they sell!
Bethany F.
Terre Haute, IN
I have been using this detergent for years! I have very sensitive skin and this is the only scented detergent that I can use. I prefer it over unscented because it seems like it works better. The price is perfect too!!