Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent uploaded by LaDonna L.Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent uploaded by Christine T.

BY PUREX

Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent, Linen & Lilies, 100 fl oz: 66 Loads of Laundry Linen & Lilies Fragrance see more...

• Is this a good detergent as far as skin goes? I've been u...2 Answers
  • I just bought three big bottles I was wondering does it c...1 Answers
  • So I buy the regular/unscented Purex since it doesn't irr...2 Answers
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
This will make your clothes smell so good! It smells so fresh and it's a really nice clean smell. It's not overly scented and doesn't irritate my skin, which some detergents tend to do. This doesn't leave a blue dye on any of my clothes either, unlike Tide that leaves random blue spots on my white sheets.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
LaDonna L.
Great Lakes, IL
Great value, linen scent which is not over powering . Makes your clothes that are color or whites brighter. Works well with stains. Defiantly recommend this product I always have to have.
chelsea b.
Grant City , MO
Used this laundry detergent for the first time the other day, and after I used it I just knew that I had to hop on here and review it! 😊 Made my clothes smell amazing! And the scent lingered, which I loved!! I feel like this laundry detergent really cleans my clothes. This is my new favorite detergent! I will definitely be purchasing this again!!
Annette G.
kissimmee
The Purex natural elements is my favorite detergent. It smells really great and I like how it’s not harsh on my laundry. It’s pretty affordable and i would recommend to others
Rose L.
Fort Wayne , IN
This is a wonderful scent. Leaves my clothes smelling fresh! And there are no dyes in it! Never have to worry about it dying my clothes. Super affordable and cleans well!
Becky R.
Wheeling
This laundry detergent smells great doesn’t irritate my skin and doesn’t ever cause any residue or issues with my laundry. It’s usually a great deal to pick up as well!
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
This is one laundry detergent I buy a lot. It’s on the inexpensive side but it’s a good value for your money. I usually buy the free and clear because I don’t want any skin irritations. This is recommended.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I bought this laundry detergent because it was on sale at Walmart. It does the job for me. It is okay given than I got it very cheap, I was not expecting much. The smell is okay with me and cleans my clothes.
Dority M.
Utica, NY
This smells like bubble gum and the scent is so strong that you don’t even need a softener. The product is also very affordable and cheap. You can’t go wrong especially if you buy the big one from Walmart.
Kilah O.
What's your favorite scent? Does it pair well with other scents?
Taylor C.
Is this a good detergent as far as skin goes? I've been using this arm and hammer laundry detergent with oxi clean and it's starting to really irritate my skin and its breaking me out like crazy.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
So I buy the regular/unscented Purex since it doesn't irratate my skin. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this? I would love scented detergent, but don't want hives! Did it bother you?
Annette S.
Jackson, TN
I just bought three big bottles I was wondering does it clean as well as the regular purex?
Yesenia A.
I like purex but feel like it dosnt clean that good its cheap like $6.99 @ Target and i always use cartwheel or any qpons too lower Oop i only buy this when i cant afford Tide lmao.