Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent uploaded by Christine T.

BY PUREX

Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent, Linen & Lilies, 100 fl oz: 66 Loads of Laundry Linen & Lilies Fragrance see more...

• I just bought three big bottles I was wondering d... Be the first to answer!
  • So I buy the regular/unscented Purex since it doesn't irratate my...2 Answers
  • Is this a good detergent as far as skin goes? I've been using thi...2 Answers
Cass 🌙.
This is some of the best detergent I've ever used. I used to buy expensive stuff because my husband is always working on anything with a motor so he constantly oily and dirty. But this stuff makes his clothes smell so unbelievably good. I can find 150oz bottles at target for $5.99 sometimes. It's so cost friendly and smells so great and gets my husbands super dirty clothes very clean very fast! Highly recommend!
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
I love this detergent! I have very sensitive skin and this detergent doesn’t make me break out. It really cleans my clothes and makes them smell great. I highly recommend to those with sensitive skin.
Becky R.
Wheeling
This laundry detergent smells great doesn’t irritate my skin and doesn’t ever cause any residue or issues with my laundry. It’s usually a great deal to pick up as well!
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
I like this product because it does the job and it's very low cost. My clothes smell fresh and clean after the wash. The item is found at grocery stores, usually, and is often on sale or just low priced. This isn't high quality and doesn't do great at getting deep stains out, but it's generally effective.
Ashley B.
Otsego
This detergent is amazing. It is extremely cost efficient. It always cleans my clothes thoroughly & even gets my children's clothes clean every time. The scent is very fresh, clean and strong enough to smell but not overbearing.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I like that this is labeled as natural, however I know it still contains chemicals. It's gentle on the skin, has a nice scent, and is very cost effective. I usually buy this at Walmart and use a coupon.
Thomasina O.
Dallas
My daughter has eczema and we have to use things with natural ingredients. I love this stuff because I know I'm using something that's safe for our clothes and also doesn't have an overwhelming scent.
Kelissia H.
Great product! Lots of suds, great fresh & clean fragrance. Clear liquid, no artificial colors. Good for sensitive skin! Also doesn't have a lot of chemicals! Highly recommend!
Danielle B.
This detergent works great. I really like the fresh smell, I only wish it would stay after the clothes are dry. It is good at getting out dirt from clothes. The only issue is that you have to use a little more than recommended. It does not cause an allergic reaction on my skin like so many other detergents do. It is a great price as well! I would recommend it if you are on a budget!
Nikki R.
Elkhart, IN
Purex Natural Elements has treated our family well! Unfortunately we live in a household with alot of skin allergies. We can't tolerate all the perfumes and dyes in most detergents. You will find either free and clear detergents or Purex Natural Elements in our household. And better yet? The price!! Very inexpensive and usually can find awesome deals from time to time. If you are wanting to try something that isn't completely free and clear I recommend Purex Natural Elements. Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent
Kilah O.
What's your favorite scent? Does it pair well with other scents?
Taylor C.
Is this a good detergent as far as skin goes? I've been using this arm and hammer laundry detergent with oxi clean and it's starting to really irritate my skin and its breaking me out like crazy.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
So I buy the regular/unscented Purex since it doesn't irratate my skin. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this? I would love scented detergent, but don't want hives! Did it bother you?
Yesenia A.
I like purex but feel like it dosnt clean that good its cheap like $6.99 @ Target and i always use cartwheel or any qpons too lower Oop i only buy this when i cant afford Tide lmao.
Annette S.
Jackson, TN
I just bought three big bottles I was wondering does it clean as well as the regular purex?