Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent

by Purex

Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent, Linen & Lilies, 100 fl oz: 66 Loads of Laundry Linen & Lilies Fragrance

I just bought three big bottles I was wondering does it clean as well as the regular purex?
Is this a good detergent as far as skin goes? I've been using this arm and hammer laundry detergent with oxi clean and it's starting to really irritate my skin and its breaking me out like crazy.
I like purex but feel like it dosnt clean that good its cheap like $6.99 @ Target and i always use cartwheel or any qpons too lower Oop i only buy this when i cant afford Tide lmao.
Start your review of Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Cristi C.
Paris, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent uploaded by Cristi C.
#Purex Natural Elements laundry detergent in Linen and Lillies fragrance is a great product! I love that it works in HE machines! The smell is faint, which is okay since I use fabric softener and dryer sheets. The price is AWESOME! This product is usually my go to laundry soap because of the price. It does a great job at cleaning our clothes. Yes... I recommend this product!
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
One of my favorite scents from this brand! I don't think it has any pros or cons and it is effective I was not disappointed with the results! It is affordable and inexpensive i would recommend it to other people
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent uploaded by Samantha P.
I buy this laundry detergent a lot. I love the flowery scent and the price is fantastic. It costs me around $4.50 for this at Publix. It does a great job cleaning my clothes and I will definitely be buying it again.
Bobbi L.
Rockwood
Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent uploaded by Bobbi L.
Nice light scent and dye free. Perfect for little ones, or those with sensitive skin. A must have in our home! Does not leave marks on clothes, and rinses clean!
Anna A.
Decorator Expert Level 4
1,015 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I have used this laundry detergent several times. Purex is not cheap but it’s not the most expensive laundry detergent. It has worked well when I have washed large loads. It has a good scent that lasts on your clothes for quite a while. I have sometimes have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with Purex Laundry detergent. I would definitely recommend Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent. I always purchase Purex when they are having a great deal. It works great and gets the job done.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,805 reviews
Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I have purchased this brand a few months ago and im.so happy that I did. I found this laundry detergent on sale for $4.99 and purchased like 4 of them. This laundry detergent is good for people with sensitive skin and allergies. It gets my clothes clean and leaves a light fresh scent.
Kimberly W.
Columbus, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent uploaded by Kimberly W.
I really do love this brand and I probably purchase this more than any others. The price is so reasonable and they all work fantastic. The scents are good, price is cheap, and our clothing is clean so I definitely can’t complain about this product at all. I highly recommend trying something from this brand of you haven’t yet!!
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
Pyrex is a great laundry soap! I have dogs in the house and it takes out any dog odor. For the price you can’t beat it! It is thick not watery! The scent is not overwhelming but it does not last long after things are washed and put away, but they do smell clean!
Jill B.
Florence, KY
For the price u can’t go wrong good size and smells good too also works pretty good as well
Lizette P.
Beachwood, NJ
when I'm trying to budget I go for this laundry detergent. It's great and taking out stains and it smells amazing. The low price is my favorite!