Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent uploaded by LaDonna L.Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent uploaded by Christine T.

BY PUREX #80 in Laundry Detergent

Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent, Linen & Lilies, 100 fl oz: 66 Loads of Laundry Linen & Lilies Fragrance see more...

amber f.
Somerdale, NJ
This will make your clothes smell so good! It smells so fresh and it's a really nice clean smell. It's not overly scented and doesn't irritate my skin, which some detergents tend to do. This doesn't leave a blue dye on any of my clothes either, unlike Tide that leaves random blue spots on my white sheets.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Cass 🌙.
This is some of the best detergent I've ever used. I used to buy expensive stuff because my husband is always working on anything with a motor so he constantly oily and dirty. But this stuff makes his clothes smell so unbelievably good. I can find 150oz bottles at target for $5.99 sometimes. It's so cost friendly and smells so great and gets my husbands super dirty clothes very clean very fast! Highly recommend!
Nikki W.
Fairfield , OH
Love this stuff!!! There are no fake chemicals on the formula and my clothes always come out clean and smelling amazing! This is one of the few brands they does not break my skin out or cause hives due to allergies!
Dority M.
Utica, NY
This smells like bubble gum and the scent is so strong that you don’t even need a softener. The product is also very affordable and cheap. You can’t go wrong especially if you buy the big one from Walmart.
LaDonna L.
Great Lakes, IL
Great value, linen scent which is not over powering . Makes your clothes that are color or whites brighter. Works well with stains. Defiantly recommend this product I always have to have.
Annette G.
Orlando
The Purex natural elements is my favorite detergent. It smells really great and I like how it’s not harsh on my laundry. It’s pretty affordable and i would recommend to others
Rose L.
Fort Wayne , IN
This is a wonderful scent. Leaves my clothes smelling fresh! And there are no dyes in it! Never have to worry about it dying my clothes. Super affordable and cleans well!
Jenna B.
Russellville, AR
My family is on a pretty strict budget but Purex does an awesome job cleaning our clothes and leaving a pleasant scent on them without breaking the bank. It's a win-win!
Becky R.
Wheeling
This laundry detergent smells great doesn’t irritate my skin and doesn’t ever cause any residue or issues with my laundry. It’s usually a great deal to pick up as well!
Kilah O.
What's your favorite scent? Does it pair well with other scents?
Taylor C.
Is this a good detergent as far as skin goes? I've been using this arm and hammer laundry detergent with oxi clean and it's starting to really irritate my skin and its breaking me out like crazy.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
So I buy the regular/unscented Purex since it doesn't irratate my skin. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this? I would love scented detergent, but don't want hives! Did it bother you?
Yesenia A.
I like purex but feel like it dosnt clean that good its cheap like $6.99 @ Target and i always use cartwheel or any qpons too lower Oop i only buy this when i cant afford Tide lmao.
Annette S.
Jackson, TN
I just bought three big bottles I was wondering does it clean as well as the regular purex?