Purex Liquid Detergents Ultra Concentrate Original Fresh With Color Safe Bleach Alternative  Laundry Detergent 72 Oz Jug

BY PUREX

Combines detergent with color safe bleach alternative to remove tough stains while protecting colors. see more...

Purex Liquid Detergents Ultra Concentrate Original Fresh With Color Safe Bleach Alternative Laundry Detergent 72 Oz Jug
  • "i use this all the time...its on sale most of the time for $3 and does 48 loads....it smells great and cleans the clothes." in 1 review
Tracie S.
Franklin
Love this product, I used to use ALL detergent but had to cut back on my budget so I purchased this and I have been using it for over a year now. It works just as well and at a better price.
Patricia B.
Yardley
I have ben using Purex Liquid Detergents Ultra Concentrate Original Fresh with Color Safe Bleach Alternative Laundry Detergent for several months.  The detergent helps keep my colors bright and clean as well as smelling fresh!  The scent is fresh and clean smelling but not overpowering.  I am someone who takes good care of her clothing and always likes my family to look their best.  I will continue to use Purex Liquid Detergents Ultra Concentrate Original Fresh with Color Safe Bleach Alternative Laundry Detergent because now, my clothing always looks good!
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Purex Liquid Detergent is among my go to laundry detergent currently on the market. It smells great and does an average job in removing dirt and stains. It's an affordable alternative to the more pricey detergents on the market. Overall good product.
Destiny X.
Saint Paul, MN
Purex has always been my go to for laundy detergent, just because I felt it was more affordable and worth the money. I especially perfer their detergent with Clorox and the fresh scent smells amazing. Not only does my close smell good after a wash, but the washing machine has a nice scent after as well.
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
Great product to use for the price. It is much cheaper than Tide and it's competitors. But overall missing a little of the quality of its competitors. But like i mentioned before it is much cheaper than the competitors so no complaints! I would recommend if you are looking for a cheaper detergent!
Miranda C.
['Lakewood', ''], OH
I am not a fan of this product. I think the quality of this is terrible it does not get my clothes very clean. It smells good and it's affordable but that is not a reason to purchase it for me. I would recommend this if you are on a budget but otherwise I would not purchase this item again.
Wynnie D.
I bought this detergent because it was on sale. I'm so glad that I did! I love the way it smells, and I love how clean my clothes come out of the wash. I switch detergents every so often, but I will definitely come back to Purex and use it again. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
Andrea J.
Moorpark, CA
I do like Purex and feel it does a good job getting my clothes clean. I don't know that I necessarily find it better at cleaning clothes than other brands, but the price is certainly more affordable than many. I really will often go with Purex for the price - less expensive.
Jenny M.
Willoughby, OH
I highly recommend this detergent for general laundering purposes. It has a nice scent and does a good job of getting stains out. It is affordable too and I frequently find coupons in the paper. I wish I could use it with my babies clothing but still use draft with them.
April E.
Waynesville
 I have use this product on my life and I'm 35 years old I'm allergic to everything out there but this .  It smells so good and refreshing nothing disappointing about this product .  And is very fordable . I will recommend this product to anyone