Purex Liquid Detergents Ultra Concentrate Natural Elements Liquid Laundry Detergent  50 Fl Oz Jug

BY PUREX

Made from plant-based surfactants to power out even the toughest stains. Naturally sourced cleaning power. Natural fragrance extracts. Biodegradable formula*. Recyclable packaging. Hypoallergenic. Free of dyes. *Biodegradable in 28 days. see more...

Purex Liquid Detergents Ultra Concentrate Natural Elements Liquid Laundry Detergent 50 Fl Oz Jug
Ashley L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I bought this detergent because it was on sale at Shop Rite. It was extremely inexpensive so I bought two! It cleaned my clothes just fine, just didn't leave them with a nice fresh scent like I would have preferred. Over all I would recommend this product if you need a good detergent on a budget, but If you're looking for that clean clothes smell, this isn't really it.
Alexandria K.
Saginaw, MI
Love the smell, and for the price, it cleans my clothes amazing! I would never go back to an expensive brand of laundry detergent again. It makes my clothes smell great, gets the stains out and is inexpensive.What more could you ask for $5.99
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Devine!!!!! Your clothes smell delightful after washing with this product! It is deep cleaning and works as stated! Never disappointed! Very satisfied with Pyrex and the price!!! I would most definitely recommend!!!!
Maribel D.
Is super good! And has a very good smell. I love it. I buy it at the Walmart near my house and it really is good. There are variety of products of the same brand
Haley M.
Battle Creek
This product is great for the price!! It's so cheap. Only downside to this stuff is it's very thin and runny so you have to use a lot for each load.....other than that it's a great product and like I said very cheap
ashley W.
Lincolnwood, IL
Smells great cleans well and has your whole house smelling like fresh laundry. I like it and it's cheaper than some of the high brand products
Marci W.
Cedar Springs, MI
Fresh smell with my clean clothes. It doesn't make them fade or look dingy like some detergents do. Works well with my sensitive skin.
Kaylee D.
Murfreesboro TN
This detergent works pretty good. It's not my favorite , but it's always the cheapest if you don't want to spent too much money.
Jennifer T.
The Purex brand of detergent leaves my clothes smelling fresh and feeling very clean. Will buy again, and their scents are great.
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
Really enjoy the scent of this laundry detergent ,works great too. my aunt uses this brand all the time and she loves it.