Purex Liquid Detergents Complete Free & Clear W/Zout  Laundry Detergent 83 Oz Jug

Purex Liquid Detergents Complete Free & Clear W/Zout Laundry Detergent 83 Oz Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and pretreater that works to eliminate tough stains the first time! Contains three types of enzymes that target a variety of stubborn stains including grass, chocolate, and tomato sauce. A hypoallergenic formula for sensitive skin. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. For standard and high efficiency washers. see more...

Alexandra M.
Clearwater , FL
It's just "ok"... I wasn't blown away but wasn't disappointed. It suds up nicely but doesn't take away sport laundry smells. It sells at publix for $8.99.
Nicole W.
London
This is the best brand that my skin doesn't break out too. I would recommend it to my friends and family that has sesetive skin. N for kids too
Alixandra B.
Elgin, IL
It gets our clothes clean. My husband does landscaping and his clothes are really dirty by the end of the week. They alwAys come out looking very clean and smelling good.
Britni R.
Woodland , CA
cleans, smells great and easy to put in the washer. Very reasonable prices and they offer variety in scents.
Krissi F.
New Orleans, LA
This is an awesome detergent to use, especially for those of us on a budget! It works great and it's VERY affordable. Whenever I'm low on cash, or trying to stick to a budget, this is what I buy.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Purex is a good brand. My mom uses it. I don't use this particular brand, but my mom loves it and her clothes always smell clean!
Heather H.
Love this brand. It usually has a good price but you still get a good cleaning out of it , unlike some budget detergents.
Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
Purex always gets the job done. I love that stains always come out. Purex does not fade your clothes or make them look worn out. Purex leaves your clothes smelling great too!
Rebecca B.
Liberty Twp, OH
I love this brand! They have a few different options to chose from and they all smell great. Keeps your clothes smelling wonderful! I know around where I am, usually at Walgreens, these go on amazing sales as well. (Buy 1 get 2 free) and yes that is legit.
Carolyn  G.
Cleveland, TN
I use this detergent and I must say that I love all the different scents and I love the price works well on stains. Great buy!