Purex Liquid Detergents Complete Free & Clear W/Zout  Laundry Detergent 83 Oz Jug

Purex Liquid Detergents Complete Free & Clear W/Zout Laundry Detergent 83 Oz Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and pretreater that works to eliminate tough stains the first time! Contains three types of enzymes that target a variety of stubborn stains including grass, chocolate, and tomato sauce. A hypoallergenic formula for sensitive skin. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. For standard and high efficiency washers. see more...

Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Purex is a good brand. My mom uses it. I don't use this particular brand, but my mom loves it and her clothes always smell clean!
Carolyn  G.
Cleveland, TN
I use this detergent and I must say that I love all the different scents and I love the price works well on stains. Great buy!
Heather H.
Love this brand. It usually has a good price but you still get a good cleaning out of it , unlike some budget detergents.
Britni R.
Woodland , CA
cleans, smells great and easy to put in the washer. Very reasonable prices and they offer variety in scents.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
This brand is wonderful. It has great scents and they are so affordable!! Two great things!
Tay R.
I enjoy using this brand. It keeps my clothes clean and it doesn't irritate my child's skin. I would recommend this product because you do not need a lot of liquid to wash a large load and cleans well in all water temperatures.
janine r.
Holyrood, NL
Use this on my laundry due to sensitive skin, I like this product and will often repurchase. There is no smell, and doesn't cause sensitive skin to breakout or rash!
Nicole W.
London
This is the best brand that my skin doesn't break out too. I would recommend it to my friends and family that has sesetive skin. N for kids too