Purex Liquid Detergents Complete Free & Clear W/Zout  Laundry Detergent 83 Oz Jug

Purex Liquid Detergents Complete Free & Clear W/Zout Laundry Detergent 83 Oz Jug

BY PUREX

A powerful combination of detergent and pretreater that works to eliminate tough stains the first time! Contains three types of enzymes that target a variety of stubborn stains including grass, chocolate, and tomato sauce. A hypoallergenic formula for sensitive skin. Perfect for everyday laundry or heavily soiled loads. For standard and high efficiency washers. see more...

Krissi F.
New Orleans, LA
This is an awesome detergent to use, especially for those of us on a budget! It works great and it's VERY affordable. Whenever I'm low on cash, or trying to stick to a budget, this is what I buy.
Alixandra B.
Elgin, IL
It gets our clothes clean. My husband does landscaping and his clothes are really dirty by the end of the week. They alwAys come out looking very clean and smelling good.
Tyler R.
My favorite detergent ever. The clean and clear style of this detergent not only helps if you have allergies and sensitivity to perfumes and dyes but also makes you feel safer in using what some consider to be harsh detergent. Gets the job done!
Rebecca B.
Liberty Twp, OH
I love this brand! They have a few different options to chose from and they all smell great. Keeps your clothes smelling wonderful! I know around where I am, usually at Walgreens, these go on amazing sales as well. (Buy 1 get 2 free) and yes that is legit.
Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
Purex always gets the job done. I love that stains always come out. Purex does not fade your clothes or make them look worn out. Purex leaves your clothes smelling great too!
A C.
This is a fantastic brand at a really great price. Cleans clothes awesomely and at a great price. I use this when i want to change things up a bit in my laundry lol
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
Purex is a detergent that cleans your clothes really quickly. You will realize that a little amount of it turns really foamy and this detergent lasts very long
Alexandra M.
Clearwater , FL
It's just "ok"... I wasn't blown away but wasn't disappointed. It suds up nicely but doesn't take away sport laundry smells. It sells at publix for $8.99.
rachelle c.
I started using this because my babies get eczema and as soon as I switched to this brand it cleared right up and started away. Highly recommend!
Debi G.
Port Henry, NY
I like this product. No itching and it gets the clothes clean like I want. I like that it is not real expensive for the job it does