Purex Liquid Detergent with Crystals Fragrance Fresh Spring Waters, 150oz uploaded by Denise R.

BY PUREX

Purex Liquid Detergent with Crystals Fragrance Fresh Spring Waters, 150oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Denise R.
This is the best combination laundry soap ever. I absolutly love the crystals but buying them seperat can get costly. Together is a great way to make your clothes smell amazing. Fresh lavender blossom.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
We have used this laundry detergent for years. Its a great liquid detergent. The scent is so fresh, and cleans clothes well. If you use too much of it though, you will end up with the white residue on dark clothing. Overall a great product for the price. There is regulaly coupons in the paper too.
C H.
Starke, FL
What a wonderful smell this product has! Plus, my husband and daughter have some skin sensitivities to many detergent products, however I can use Purex on all their clothes and they never experience any reactions from the product. In my house this product is a WIN!
Montrese M.
When I went to the store they didn't have the normal detergent I buy. The store clerk suggested this Purex. I had never used Purex before and I was a little hesitant about it because I wasn't sure if my kids clothes would come clean. The smell was fantastic and the detergent left my clothes feeling clean and fresh.
Haley M.
Horizon City, TX
I use Purex brand Liquid Detergent weekly for laundry. My husband works outside and is super hard on laundry. This detergent has always cleaned even the worst stains and leaves his smelly clothes refreshed. I especially love the value of the detergent.
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
This is my go to laundry soap, it smells awesome and it gets everything squeaky clean. I have a 10 year old son and my husband works in a jail so we need a good detergent! It's always affordable and I've repurchased many time over!
David W.
Wilson, NC
This brand is a magnificent value! Not expensive and is of a good quality! Need to use the HE compatible now but if your low on cash this is by far the best I would get! All the scents have been good but clean linen is the best!
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
This Purex, with the crystals, is the best. It smells amazing, and the scent last for a few weeks. The price is great, my only complaint is, they don't sell this scent in any stores that I shop at anymore.
Rocki L.
Coatesville, PA
This is my family's main source for laundry detergent. Always keeps my clothes smelling good and doesn't leave a weird smell in the washer. Would definitely recommend and would definitely use it again.
Mandy B.
I absolutely love to use Purex for my clothes washing. The best thing about it is that I do not get rashes or feel itchy from it. I feel Purex really gets my clothes clean and is effective. I think Purex is very affordable. I would highly recommend it to others.