Purex® Laundry Detergent Dirt Lift Action™ Plus Oxi & Zout Fresh Morning Burst 63 fl. oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Carolina C.

BY PUREX

Optimized for great performance in all machines, including HE machines. see more...

Carol C.
I love this product! Clothes smell great and are clean and fresh. Don't need to add more detergent to get a good tub of suds. It's priced reasonably so it isn't painful to purchase. I would recommend this product to people on a budget that still want quality products at a reasonable price!
Emily T.
Virginia
I have used this product for the longest time!! I Love the sent and my clothes always smells clean it's affordable and last long I don't think I'm changing detergent anytime soon!!!
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
This detergent is so great. I love how cheap it is compared to most other detergents. This particular kind works so wonderful because it has oxi in it. I'm a firm believer in oxi products. The smell is so great when I'm washing laundry my whole house smells good. My clothes smell great for days!
Jessica F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I have very sensitive skin and this one of the detergents that does not cause any irritation to my skin. It smells great and leaves my clothes feeling fresh and clean. I usually stock up on this when it goes on sale by me since I do a lot of laundry. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cheaper detergent that works great on clothes and can be compared to the more expensive brands.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
If you're on a budget but need some great laundry cleaning products, this is definitely the stuff to buy. My personal favorite is Gain, but Purex is my second favorite. They sell a variety of types. I have the Purex Baby Detergent for my son's clothes, the concentrate detergent for my heavier things such as blankets, and then I have regular detergent for my every-day clothing. It's great stuff!
Scott W.
Fort Benning, GA
I know EVERYTHING that cleans nowadays is "The number one brand" or "The best at fighting stains" and I honestly thought this would half work, and I tried it, and it actually does work! But don't just take my word for it, there are many more great reviews below!
Alexis R.
My sensitive skin has never freaked out when using this, the smell is nice and it is very affordable! I recommend this to anyone on a budget! It definilty gets the job done.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Works good, cheaper than most other brands as well. It doesn't really have a lasting smell to me like Tide and Gain but it does do its job and gets the clothes clean.
Gena F.
I found myself re-washing everything because it didn't get simple stains and dirt out. Not pleased. I only gave it two stars because it smells so good.
Sara H.
Eight Mile, AL
I like this it's pretty good for for the price I usually but this when I can't find my regular detergent or they have a good sale I would recommend
mariana h.
Do you guys also love the original one
Alexis R.
Yes. I love their pods also.