BY DIAL

DialProfessionalProducts***

Purex® Laundry Care
  • "I use the powder detergent with the crystals and get complements quite often about how good my family and my clothes smell." in 1 review
Anaylie M.
Newport News, VA
I use the powder detergent with the crystals and get complements quite often about how good my family and my clothes smell. This product is very affordable and I've enjoyed using it for more than 5 years now.
Cristina R.
This is by far the best laundry care I have ever used. I love the sent that it leaves on my clothes when they are done washing.This product makes me love washing clothes because my clothes smell so good!!!
Ashley A.
Mansfield, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love dial's Purex laundry crystals! They make my laundry smell amazing! They are super easy to use and do not harm my washer.
Amy W.
Rawlings, MD
Purex is the laundry detergent I use the most. I love it for the price, smell and how clean it leaves our laundry. Love it!
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I love the way purex smells. Its the only laundry detergent i buy. It works just as well as even the most expensive brands
Ruby E.
Jacksonville, FL
Purex smells good and has some excellent deals on certain days in my favorite coupon spot. It cleans my laundry well.
Renee C.
taylor, pa
Love Purex! It is always reasonably priced, cleans laundry well, and leaves a nice clean fresh scent.
Jennifer G.
Purex is my favorite stuff to wash our clothes in for us and even my baby. you can get all kinds.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
Purex is the detergent we normally use unless we can get something else on sale.
Kelly S.
I purchased theses from CVS. They are a cool concept in that you can control the amount of product you use. I also like the fact that it comes in different scents. .The best part is that they more affordable than the leading brand and they do the exact same thing.