BY PUREX

For laundry that's pleasantly fresh and comfortably soft. For use in standard or high efficiency washers. see more...

Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
I've been using this softener for a few years now and it's never let me down. It makes the clothes softer and smell fresh. It a good price point for what you get. Highly recommend to try!!!
Lexie L.
Phoenix, AZ
Yes please! The scent is light but it last and leaves my clothes smelling great and soft all week long. I would highly recommend using a little more than it calls for and you won't be disappointed. Would recommend.
Sarah B.
While the price is usually right for this brand, the overall lasting smell is not strong. It's good in a pinch but not really my go-to. Price does make it appealing though but I wouldn't say to use it always.
Cassie V.
Manville, RI
I love the scent of the lavender one...the clothes just come out smelling amazing I like to use it in conjunction with the Pyrex lavender crystals.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
I use the fabric softener often because it's effective and affordable. It smells great and lasts a while. I'll def purchase it over and over again.
Nathalie S.
New City, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This smells amazing!! I use it with my husband's clothes during the summer and they smells good a few days after the wash. I would recommend.
Fernanda S.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite softener, just keep my clothes perfect!! The scent is perfect. I definitely recommend this product.
Abby H.
Purex is the best. I love all of the scents. The smell lasts for days too instead of just after you washed it.
Mercedes G.
This smells super nice and it keeps my clothes from getting wrinkles if I don't want to fold them right away
Rakiya J.
Fort Smith, AR
Smells amazing! Love anything that has my clothes smelling good. Definitely something worth trying
Maritza A.