BY PUREX

Use purex® fabric softener mountain breeze® sheets with purex® mountain breeze® laundry detergent and fabric softener to give your entire wash-load a pure, clean fresh scent. Use purex® fabric softener sheets in new, fresh ways around your home. Place purex® fabric softener sheets in: drawers, wastebaskets, bags, suitcases, hampers, cars, trunks, shoes, pillows, closets, cabinets, chests, couch cushions, under sinks and rugs, and in any other area you want to smell fresh and clean. see more...

Leah C.
I enjoy the scent of this product. It makes my clothes smell fresh and not too strongly scented. It's very affordable as well.
Lindsey S.
Does the job well and keeps my laundry smelling fresh for days. Good price for the product and available at most retailers.
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
These fabric softer sheets are good. They last through the drying process and leave a nice smell on your sheets and towels.
Rosaira S.
Clarksville, TN
Fabric softener sheets purex are great!! I have recommended it to my family and friends. Affordable and does a great job!!
Jessica S.
Hammond , LA
Great product smells so fresh and clean!
Easy to open! Price is great too! The design on package makes me happy!
lindsy s.
Love these dryer sheets they smell So good!!! Almost sont need scent booster to make my clothes smell so clean!
michelle k.
My laundry always smells fresh when I use these. However I do cut them in half to get more bang for my buck!
Jenelle C.
I am completed addicted to the smell of these dryer sheets! And the make the clothing so soft!