BY PUREX

Use purex® fabric softener mountain breeze® sheets with purex® mountain breeze® laundry detergent and fabric softener to give your entire wash-load a pure, clean fresh scent. Use purex® fabric softener sheets in new, fresh ways around your home. Place purex® fabric softener sheets in: drawers, wastebaskets, bags, suitcases, hampers, cars, trunks, shoes, pillows, closets, cabinets, chests, couch cushions, under sinks and rugs, and in any other area you want to smell fresh and clean. see more...

Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
Lured is my go to brand for detergent and I e recently started using their dryer sheets. My first impression is great! They smell good and do what they claim to do. I use these in addition to a liquid softener.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Again, Purex is my one and only laundry product.  I don't usually use the sheets in my actual laundry unless I run out of the liquid, but I do buy these to place into drawers of clothes that I don't use very often or that I want to keep fresh and smelling great.  For example I use them in my kids drawers for like their pants that are folded and they aren't wearing them during the summer months so I will place a drier sheet in the drawer to keep them fresh.  I also place in shoe storage to keep shoes from smelling, etc.  They work great in the drier as well, I just choose to use the liquid rather than the sheets.  Great price and I purchase them at Walmart, but I know other stores carry them as well.
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This does a good job. It makes your clothes smell good, which is absolutely amazing. After you put the scurry in the dryer, it actually makes that room in the house smell better (if that makes any since) I don't see how someone could dislike this.
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
I've used these several times. I love the way they smell, of course! But I don't feel that their as strong scented as the other leading brands. That's what I'm always looking for in a fabric sheet... If they keep my clothes strongly scented (where I smell them all thru the day and go to put something else on a few days later and STILL smell good!)
Shelby P.
Montgomery, AL
These smell soooooooooooooo good! And they help my clothes feel soft! I also love the price point its very affordable and works just as well as the other top brands.
Chelsea S.
Bozeman, MT
Love fabric sheets !!! Leaves my towels with a nice fluff feeling! Washing blankets and sheets is always a chore but the after math of them
Feeling so soft is great!
Ashley B.
Purex dryer sheets are wonderful! They smell good, I don't have your worry about static cling or anything. My clothes smell good days after washing! It's awesome!
Rachael L.
Pineville
These to my family didn't have a fresh scent it was too strong and didn't give anything a fresh scent. All we really got from this product was a headache.
Dana M.
Irving, TX
Cost efficient, great scent and gets the job done. Only complaint is every box I get the sheets are stuck together and slightly hard.
Kayla P.
Hazleton
Yummm..the scent of these are so fresh. I love the way laundry smells after using one of these sheets! I would recommend to everyone