Purex Fabric Softeners Complete Crystals Lavender Blossom 62 Loads Fabric Softener 55 Oz Plastic Bottle

BY PUREX

A purer way to get laundry that smells clean and fresh for weeks. Add directly with laundry! Pour into drum directly with laundry at the beginning of every wash cycle--not in liquid softener dispenser--to infuse fabrics with long-lasting freshness. Works great for towels and activewear. Safe for children's sleepwear. see more...

• Is this comparable to snuggles or would you say you liked it bett...3 Answers
Buy on Target
shay v.
My mom but this all the time and it makes your clothes smell SO good like omg good it's also pretty to look at
Susan D.
Linden
I am obsessed with these I always tell my husband to pick me some up if he sees them on sale they smell amazing
Sara B.
Paducah, KY
I love the scent that comes from Purex Crystals! They are so easy to use. Pour in cap, dump in wash and go.
Kristal E.
I make my own laundry soap and add this to it. The crystals smell so good. I use it with every load.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
These work great ... I use it all the time lavander is one of my favorite smells of them all .....
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
These Purex Chrystal keep my laundry smelling fresher longer. This lavender scent is amazing!
Alexis B.
I love the way these sent booster crystals smell they really make the laundry smell so nice
Breanne S.
Love the way these beads leave my clothes smelling! they are great and offer many scents.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
I use these with every load, they are fabulous! My hsuband loves the scent too!
Holly A.
alton, il
Is this comparable to snuggles or would you say you liked it better? does it have a strong smell that lasts?