Purex Fabric Softeners Complete Crystals Lavender Blossom 62 Loads Fabric Softener 55 Oz Plastic Bottle

BY PUREX

A purer way to get laundry that smells clean and fresh for weeks. Add directly with laundry! Pour into drum directly with laundry at the beginning of every wash cycle--not in liquid softener dispenser--to infuse fabrics with long-lasting freshness. Works great for towels and activewear. Safe for children's sleepwear. see more...

• Is this comparable to snuggles or would you say you liked it bett...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Maxine H.
Cleveland
I bought these because I got a great deal on them. For me it was a big mistake. I didn't care for the product or the scents.
Ana M.
I really enjoyed how smells my clothes after I washed with this product and is very nice the price, so you need try.
Susan D.
Linden
I am obsessed with these I always tell my husband to pick me some up if he sees them on sale they smell amazing
shay v.
My mom but this all the time and it makes your clothes smell SO good like omg good it's also pretty to look at
Alexis B.
I love the way these sent booster crystals smell they really make the laundry smell so nice
Breanne S.
Love the way these beads leave my clothes smelling! they are great and offer many scents.
Katlyn M.
Pittston, PA
I have a lavender obsession, though its not the lavender I prefer all the time its still great! the smell lasts forever and the price is always great!
Ashley G.
Love any Purex products! they are great smelling & you can't beat the price. this softener works great & smells wonderful
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
These Purex Chrystal keep my laundry smelling fresher longer. This lavender scent is amazing!
Holly A.
alton, il
Is this comparable to snuggles or would you say you liked it better? does it have a strong smell that lasts?