Purex Fabric Softeners Complete Crystals Lavender Blossom 62 Loads Fabric Softener 55 Oz Plastic Bottle

BY PUREX

A purer way to get laundry that smells clean and fresh for weeks. Add directly with laundry! Pour into drum directly with laundry at the beginning of every wash cycle--not in liquid softener dispenser--to infuse fabrics with long-lasting freshness. Works great for towels and activewear. Safe for children's sleepwear. see more...

• Is this comparable to snuggles or would you say you liked it better...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Safia M.
Safia M.
I love these crystals! The smell is great and helps with the already clean laundry smell. Make sure you pair the scent with a like scented soap or else it may smell odd. The scent was not as strong as I liked so I am giving it a B. If you have sensitive skin, this product may bother you.
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
I use these with every load, they are fabulous! My hsuband loves the scent too!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
These Purex Chrystal keep my laundry smelling fresher longer. This lavender scent is amazing!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Love any Purex products! they are great smelling & you can't beat the price. this softener works great & smells wonderful
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Pittston, PA
I have a lavender obsession, though its not the lavender I prefer all the time its still great! the smell lasts forever and the price is always great!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
These work great ... I use it all the time lavander is one of my favorite smells of them all .....
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA
I have to be honest, I am a Lavender Freak, I love the smell of Sweet Lavender every second of the day if I can, but this one smelled off to me. There are normally two types of Lavenders; the rustic Lavender and the sweet Lavender, this one was a little more on the rustic side. Still good, but not my favorite.
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
These purex crystals are great. They have a great scent that last long on your clothes. It's easy to pour into your laundry and go.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Paducah, KY
I love the scent that comes from Purex Crystals! They are so easy to use. Pour in cap, dump in wash and go.
Holly A.
Holly A.
alton, il
Is this comparable to snuggles or would you say you liked it better? does it have a strong smell that lasts?