Purex Fabric Softeners Complete Crystals Lavender Blossom 62 Loads Fabric Softener 55 Oz Plastic Bottle

BY PUREX

A purer way to get laundry that smells clean and fresh for weeks. Add directly with laundry! Pour into drum directly with laundry at the beginning of every wash cycle--not in liquid softener dispenser--to infuse fabrics with long-lasting freshness. Works great for towels and activewear. Safe for children's sleepwear. see more...

• Is this comparable to snuggles or would you say you liked it bett...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Safia M.
I love these crystals! The smell is great and helps with the already clean laundry smell. Make sure you pair the scent with a like scented soap or else it may smell odd. The scent was not as strong as I liked so I am giving it a B. If you have sensitive skin, this product may bother you.
Razia K.
Fremont, CA
I don't know how I ever lived without these bad boys!!! They are great. It makes my laundry smell fresh for DAYS after they have been washed. I go a little overboard dropping these into my washer lol
Katlyn M.
Pittston, PA
I have a lavender obsession, though its not the lavender I prefer all the time its still great! the smell lasts forever and the price is always great!
Celfa B.
Palmdale, CA
These scentboosters are great ,they give laundry a stronger clean smelling scent that lasts longer so i would recommend it and they are not expensive.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
These purex crystals are great. They have a great scent that last long on your clothes. It's easy to pour into your laundry and go.
Chantal G.
Cape Coral, FL
I actually use this in my candle warmer and it gives off the best smell ever! I use it in sachets that I put in my drawers too.
Maxine H.
Cleveland
I bought these because I got a great deal on them. For me it was a big mistake. I didn't care for the product or the scents.
Ashley G.
Love any Purex products! they are great smelling & you can't beat the price. this softener works great & smells wonderful
Ana M.
I really enjoyed how smells my clothes after I washed with this product and is very nice the price, so you need try.
Cindal B.
We absolutely love the crystals! They make our clothes so soft and they smell great when they come over the wash
Holly A.
alton, il
Is this comparable to snuggles or would you say you liked it better? does it have a strong smell that lasts?