Purex Fabric Softeners Complete Crystals Lavender Blossom 62 Loads Fabric Softener 55 Oz Plastic Bottle

BY PUREX

A purer way to get laundry that smells clean and fresh for weeks. Add directly with laundry! Pour into drum directly with laundry at the beginning of every wash cycle--not in liquid softener dispenser--to infuse fabrics with long-lasting freshness. Works great for towels and activewear. Safe for children's sleepwear. see more...

• Is this comparable to snuggles or would you say you liked it bett...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Safia M.
I love these crystals! The smell is great and helps with the already clean laundry smell. Make sure you pair the scent with a like scented soap or else it may smell odd. The scent was not as strong as I liked so I am giving it a B. If you have sensitive skin, this product may bother you.
Razia K.
Fremont, CA
I don't know how I ever lived without these bad boys!!! They are great. It makes my laundry smell fresh for DAYS after they have been washed. I go a little overboard dropping these into my washer lol
Cindal B.
We absolutely love the crystals! They make our clothes so soft and they smell great when they come over the wash
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
These purex crystals are great. They have a great scent that last long on your clothes. It's easy to pour into your laundry and go.
Sara B.
Paducah, KY
I love the scent that comes from Purex Crystals! They are so easy to use. Pour in cap, dump in wash and go.
Kristal E.
I make my own laundry soap and add this to it. The crystals smell so good. I use it with every load.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
These work great ... I use it all the time lavander is one of my favorite smells of them all .....
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
I use these with every load, they are fabulous! My hsuband loves the scent too!
Celfa B.
Palmdale, CA
These scentboosters are great ,they give laundry a stronger clean smelling scent that lasts longer so i would recommend it and they are not expensive.
Chantal G.
Fort Myers, FL
I actually use this in my candle warmer and it gives off the best smell ever! I use it in sachets that I put in my drawers too.
Holly A.
alton, il
Is this comparable to snuggles or would you say you liked it better? does it have a strong smell that lasts?